Are you a heartbreaker?

When I was done changing I walked out. Daniel was leaning on the wall in front of the door, with his arms crossed and a cigarette placed in his mouth. Typical bad boy, ay?
I started walking away but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.
"Hey!"
"What?" Emma, where did the good girl in you go? "Sorry..." I calmly said after realizing I was being too harsh.
"Don't you think you could have asked me if I wanted to go, before sticking me up with you to watch a movie?" He asked letting out a laugh.
"Alright, do you want to go with me at the cinema tonight?"
"What's in it for me, doll?" He asked as he took a step closer to me.
"You, sitting next to me for more than an hour." I said as it was a big deal. He raised his eyebrow in a "are you serious?" way. "In a dark room." I added and a smirk played on his lips, as he moved the cigarette with his tongue to left and right.
"Want me to give you a ride? I must know from where to pick you up, anyways." I gave him a nod and we started walking outside.
We passed Patrick and Kat who were at the front stairs of the school. Of course, I greeted them, but nothing more. I was trying to avoid them as much as possible, simply because it was killing me to watch them as a couple.
"You can't be serious?!"I laughed when we reached a motorcycle.
"What?" He asked taking one last pull from the cigarette before throwing it away.
"You really are a heartbreaker, ain't you?"
He looked at me surprised and let the smoke out. Bent down a little and looked me straight in the eyes.
"What makes you think that, doll face?" He asked innocently, his breath touched my lips.
"Everything?" I asked in "isn't it obvious" tone.
He smiled at me and pulled away.
"Hop up." He called when he sat on it and started the engine.
I did as he said and without warning he rode out, causing me to let out a scream and wrap my arms around his waist tight. He did that on purpose, I was sure of it. He followed the directions I gave him and in no time we were in front of my house.
"Well... thanks for the ride."
"I'll pick you up in two hours." He winked at me and drove out.
I looked at my clock it was 4:45 p.m. biting my lip like an idiot I walked inside the house.

My brother already had explained everything to my parents so I just greeted them and went to take a shower. I was getting ready when I heard a knock on my door before my brother entered.
"Hey." I said when he closed the door.
"Hey." He paused and looked at the ground ashamed. " I am sorry for making you feel left behind... I did not mean to." He looked at me when he said it.
"It's alright... I guess it's normal when you are in a relationship, things like that to happen. You are my brother, I can't stay mad at you for long... just don't try to set me up with Michael." I warned him in a teasing tone and pulled him in a hug.
"I won't, sorry."He chuckled as we pulled apart. "Who's that guy Daniel?"
"I don't really know. From what I heard, he is the school's bad boy and in most girls wildest dreams." I said pulling out some black rock jacket from my wardrobe.
"I thought that was Joey." My brother said surprised.
"Come on, Joey is Mister- look- how- fabulous- I- am." I laughed it loud.
"I guess you're right." He chuckled and opened my door to leave. "Well I am ready, so when you are, let me know."
"Owh, don't worry. Daniel will come to pick me up." I explained with a smile.
"Alright then, see you there."