Go out with me

I was in the kitchen with my father and brother having breakfast, while mum was walking around the house. She is always like that when dad returns home.
Someone knocked at the door and mum went to open it.
"Hi. Does Emma live here?" From the husky voice and the Australian accent I knew it was Patrick.
"Yes, she is in the kitchen, come inside." We heard the door close and in a moment my mum called. "Emma, there is a young man here to see you. I think he will ask for your hand in marriage." I looked at my father and brother and they both were holding a laugh. Well now you understand from where I got my humor.
I got up and run on my toes like a princess to the corridor playing along with my mother.
"Owh, what a happy day, mumma." I said putting my hands on my heart. "I thought I will spend the end of my days in loneliness." I looked dramatically at Patrick who had a wide smile on his face.
He reached out to me with his hand. "Come on now, my soon to become wife, we must not waste any time now, for I fear the evil forces will soon be here." I took his hand and lead him upstairs to my room.
"Finally, my prince has come to save me." I shouted while taking the stairs. "Fear not mamma I am in good hands." And with that I closed the door.
"And welcome to my chambers, where I do all sort of mysterious and unseen things. And by that I mean nothing." I told him, turning around to face him.
The smile was still on his face. His eyes were so soft. I wondered how could someone like that, be capable of the things people say he did. I am sure most of it was not true, but still. He actually had kind and gentle looks.
"Take a picture it will last longer." He joked as he noticed me staring.
"Uhmm... sorry." I looked at the ground ashamed.
Emma, get a hold of yourself. And at the next moment he bent down a little so his face was in front of mine and had a huge grin on his face.
"It's alright. I am sure you've thought about me naked." He gave me a wink as dimples appeared on his face from his smile.
"Yeah, and I guess you've thought about how I "Owwh....aaahh" while you are naked?" I snapped at him.
He bit his lip while I did the noises which made me grunt and move away from him.
"What do you want Patrick?" Crossing my hands I looked back at him.
"Go out with me." He said with his hands in his pockets.
My mouth dropped open. I was staring at him not knowing what exactly to say.
"I-I... umm. Why?" Good job, Emma! I felt like face palming myself.
"Why?" He let out a chuckle. "I just thought it will be fun to... you know, go somewhere. You are a fun person from what I've seen." He rubbed the back of his head with one hand, feeling ashamed from what he said.
"Alright." I bit my lip, trying to hide my smile away but failed. "Just give me few minutes to put something on."
"Great." He gave a thumbs up but did not move from his spot.
"Patrick?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you go down, so I can change? My family won't eat you. We just had breakfast, you will be safe." His goof expression made me chuckle a bit.
He gave me a nod and left the room.
I put on some jeans, white tank top and a light jacket. Brushed my hair a bit, put on some mascara and went downstairs.
"So where will you take my daughter?" Father asked Patrick when he saw me enter the living room.
"I-I am not sure where exactly. I will let her decide."
I went to my dad, pecked his cheek and walked to where Patrick was standing.
"I will send you letters from the moon, daddy. Don't worry." I joked and looked at Patrick with a smile, which he returned.
"Owh, honey. I did not know, he was from out of space." My mum said dramatically. "How will I see you?"
"We live in a modern world, mum. We will figure out something."I pushed Patrick out of the room, because we would never go out otherwise.
I quickly put on my white leather sneakers. "Farewell, family. I will miss you." I waved to all of them like the Queen and opened the front door.
"Bye." Patrick smiled at my family and we finally went out.
We got in his car and he looked at me.
"Where do you wanna go?" I thought for a moment.
"Bowling?" From the look on his face I could tell he was not a fan of bowling. "Pool game?"
"Billiards it is, then." He smiled and we drove to some billiards bar.