Carrot

The next day was pretty much boring without him around. Patrick did not show up too, I guess "bad boys" had to keep up their reputation.
    I was in my room getting ready for the party when the door opened and Daniel surprised me with his appearance. It was 8:30 p.m. and he said he will pick me up at nine. Seeing his face I realized I was only on my lingerie. He quickly closed the door.
"I missed you the whole day, I couldn't wait until nine." He quickly said while taking his jacket off, tossing it on the bed.
I opened my mouth to speak but his lips rudely pressed on mine. I felt his cold hands touch my body, making me shiver.
   We started walking to my bed, not separating our lips. He pushed me down and got on top of me. We started making out, I wasn't able to hold all the moans and felt embarrassed that my parents might hear something. He put his hand on my panties and his fingers started rubbing around.
"I think you're ready, doll." He whispered as he sucked my neck.
 I knew very well what he meant. I got on my elbows and moved a little from him.
"I must get ready for the party." I mumbled, not daring to look him in the eyes.
He let out a disappointed laugh and moved aside so I could get up.
    I didn't bother putting something special on. Just some jeans and simple top , which revealed my waist. I applied some mascara on and brushed my hair. I got my jacket and in few minutes we left for the party.
   We were at the party since four hours and I was getting bored, not to mention tired. I knew that Daniel wouldn't go at school tomorrow, or should I say today, but I couldn't skip classes. I told the girls I was chatting with "bye" and went to look for Danny.
   I spotted him on the couch with Natasha in his lap, laughing. I knew it wasn't something serious but I still felt anger building up in me. I crossed my arms and looked at both of them. His friends were looking at us expecting something huge to happen.
"Well, looky here, what do we have?" He said with a cigarette in his mouth and a huge grin. No doubt he looked sexy and this attitude applied him right, but I couldn't help to raise my eyebrow at him. "Another pretty thang ready for me to grab."
"Wooo." His friends started to make noise seeing he played "cool", like I was a no big deal.
"Danny?" He never acted like that towards me before.
"What it is, petal." He was drunk. I could tell by the way he was speaking.
He slapped Natasha's hip and she got up.
"Danny, I wanna go home." I nicely said.
He got up and stepped an inch away from me. Bent down a little, so he could face me, and pulled the cigarette off his mouth with his thumb and middle finger. He exhaled the smoke in my face and pointed at me with his index finger at me.
"No one's stopping you." He pulled away from me and put the cigarette back in his mouth. His friends laughed at the situation.
He sat back down on the sofa and took a cup with alcohol in it. Looked at me and drank it to the last drop.
"Aren't you going to come with me?" I asked in a surprise tone.
He looked up at me, shook his head, exhaled a laugh and got up again.
"Ah yeah, about that. Well, let me think..." He looked at the ceiling for a second pretending to be thinking really heard and then back at me. "You see, there are so many eager young bunnies here, ready to taste my carrot... and there are you on the other hand..."And he made a pouty face. I slapped him so hard in the face that everyone in the room dragged their attention to us. I started turning around but he grabbed my wrist and made me turn back to him.
"Doll, hey doll, please don't go away." I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I was so surprised by how he acted right now.
"See, I ain't trying to hurt you, petal. No, no, no... but you see I'm like a rolling stone and you are... well let's say, not such of an entertainment. Don't get me wrong, sugar, but with taking walks, cuddles, movies and all these innocent things we do, you're gonna end up alone." He chuckled out and everyone put their hands on their mouths.
I closed my eyes feeling his words sink deep, deep in the core of my heart.
"Whaw..." I quickly grabbed one of the plastics cups filled up with beer and smashed it over his head, fighting back the tears.
"Roll on that, carrot." I spat the last word which he used for his member.
   I quickly turned around and left. I got in my car and returned back home. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I knew that that's what he wanted to. And I was too angry to give him that satisfaction. I guess he was just a wolf in sheep's clothing.