Different places same position

Start from the beginning

Hermione had no idea what they were talking about. Except she felt dizzy, sick in the stomach and she smelled pumpkins.

Without thinking what she was doing she ran from the room the two boys were in and she ran down the flight of stairs.

______________________________________

Harry and Ron felt a little upset why there best friend was acting so strange and couldn't tell them what was going on.

"Hermione's keeping something from us." Harry demanded.

"I don't know Harry. Hermione tells us every-" Ron was getting angry.

"Really? Well something must've happened over the holidays because Hermione has been sitting in this room not even acting like the normal Hermione would." Harry was losing his temper.

"Yeah she has snapped a bit whilst she's here." Ron said trying to get to the bottom of what was happening.

"What! Ron! Harry! DO NOT DARE SAY THAT ABOUT HERMIONE. Wait we're is she?" A girl with flaming red hair came around the door.

"Ginny what are you doing?" Ron questioned.

"Looking for you of course. But seriously where is Hermione?"

___________________________________________

Hermione ran passed Mrs Weasley and out the back door. She ran without stopping. Hermione kept running for ages and eventually she found a pond with lovely trees. Such a peaceful place that reminded her of a muggle place she visited when she was younger.

She sat down on the lush green grass and grabbed her wand and started making the leaves from the ground float up into the sky.

It was beautiful but Hermione started getting really upset. She wanted to cry to let all of her emotions out but she was afraid Ron or Harry might show. But they didn't.

Hermione cried rivers and sobbed into her knees. She tucked herself up into a ball not wanting to come out. But the pumpkin smell was getting worse.

As Hermione cried harder she felt a million memories flood into her brain.

(Flashback)

Draco, Crabbe and Goyle were sniggering outside the Hogwarts castle. They were laughing and saying something about Buckbeak.

Hermione ran up to Draco Malfoy and yelled, "You foul loathsome evil little cockroach."

And got out her wand and pointed it to Draco's throat. She started heading back towards Ron and Harry but she felt angry.

She ran up to Draco Malfoy and violently punched him in the face. And the three boys stampeded off.

"That felt good." Hermione said.

(End of flashback)

Hermione lied on the grass and felt extremely sick she started to vomit. Hermione's left arm was across her body while her right arm was out touching the grass.

(Flashback)

Hermione's younger self was roaming the Scarlett's train. All those new first years were there compartments. But Hermione Granger was watching each of the new students. She saw a boy with stormy grey eyes with white blonde hair. He was sitting with two other students. She felt weird when she looked at him.

She was wandering the train when she saw Neville Longbottom. "Hello. Are you a new first year two?" He asked.

"Yes I am Hermione Granger very nice to meet you." She greeted Neville.

"Hello Hermione I am Neville Longbottom. I was wandering if you saw a toad anywhere. If you want you could help me find it?"

"Neville I would be delighted." Neville's face lit up with joy.

(End of flashback)

Hermione winced in pain once again. "What is happening to me?" She whispered.

_______________________________________

Draco escaped the manor and took his mothers wand with him. He couldn't disparate yet so he decided to ran through the woods.

He didn't want to stop running. He saw a open area deep in the forest and he sat down.

______________________________________
A/N sorry this was a extremely long chapter than usual. I felt like writing more because I have all the time in the world well not literally. I hope the chapter wasn't to confusing. I was just trying to make out that Draco didn't want to stay at the manor or be in his mothers grasp. And Hermione felt sick and she couldn't stand being around Harry and Ron because the were talking about Voldemort.

Vote
Comment
Private message

P.s thanks to everyone who has voted and commented. 😊

P.s.s know anyone else who loves Dramione can you tell them about this book.

-Ashy