5. The Stalker

En başından başla

I thought it was a dream when at dawn my half opened lids caught a glimpse of bouquet.

Goosebumps rose on my skin as I slowly went towards it but before that I saw my door still locked from inside then who kept it here.

Picking up the bouquet from side table I brought it close towards nose and the fresh aroma hit me. I looked at it carefully and shuffled through it.

A small envelope fell near my feet.

"What's this??

Mumbling to myself I sat and opened it only to feel shivers running down my spine, suddenly my hands were getting cold and shaky.

"I'm always watching you, my Lily. You're mine".

A mere sentence written in cursive, almost made me choke on nothing.

It had enough power to creep me out.

A weird knot formed in my chest and my stomach churned unknowingly.
I don't know what's going on.
I should get scared instead I am unable to do anything I'm just sitting like a dumb.

My breathings got heavy and my mind went numb.
All weird occurrences for the past 2 days were already giving me a headache, now this one.

Okay, I can't just sit quiet I'll talk with guards if they saw someone yesterday night.

I'm sure it was some kind of invader. Bhaiya's rivals used these tricks in past that's why my family send me far for studies.

Those people would throw something at my window at night, once a goon was trying to jump inside my room from the balcony but he was caught and punished in time.

These cheap tricks of invading my bedroom just to scare me were used by those cunning rivals.

But this time I'll fight myself instead of bothering Bhaiya.

"Aloooo!! Open the door idiot. For How long will you sleep huhh????

Aastha's voice reached me and I immediately hid them inside cupboard and opened the door.

"OMG!! Hayee nazar na lage meri chameli ko!!!

(My flower would never catch evil eyes, touchwood)

She gushed at me pinching my cheeks and pulled me towards the dining hall.

As usual I greeted everyone sharing hugs and forgot about the bouquet and that letter.

"I'm going with you two".

Daksh bhaiya said while eating.

"Whyyy???

Aastha whined but immediately shut her mouth when her bhaiya glared at her.

"You both have been far for almost 6 years and the news about your presence might've spread by now so those idiots will try you hurt you both. Our guards are enough but I can't trust anyone ".

Daksh bhaiya sternly ordered us.

Wait, that's right why didn't I thought about it...
What if one of the guard is the traitor. It can happen, those cunning rascals might've bribed guards...

Goodness, it again creeped me out. What if I would've been murdered.
Oh no no!!!
And the words of that letter are floating all over my mind.

I'm always watching you!!!

"Abbey kyu kharab kr raha hai inka day out. I myself appointed best guards from Chopra's training centre. They're loyal to their bosses".

(Why are you adamant in spoiling their day out)