SetoSolace's dare

Começar do início

"Is that all you wanted or can we leave?" Adam asked "that will be all, your free to go." Seto smiles widely at us. "Ok, come on babe, let's go." Adam says and grabs my hand "I feel like it was a waste coming here when they could have just texted up or skyped us." I admitted as we walk to Adam's car "don't get me wrong, I love seeing them, I just don't get why we had to come here just for a dare that could have been sent by text." I I said as got in the car, Adam got in the drivers seat "I agree, but at least it got me away from my parents, I love them but I love you more, and I wish to show you my love, but I can't with my parents around." Adam says making me blush.

"What don't we just tell your parents?" I asked "because I don't know if they will accept me, I don't want anything to come in the middle of our relationship but my family has seemed to get in the way of it." Adam says and starts driving to our house "I want to tell them, it already seems they like you but, will they accept you as a son?" Adam asked.

I haven't even thought of that, Adam's parents are going to be my mother-in-law and father-in-law. "I-I don't know. I hope they do. Even if they don't, that wouldn't make me wanna be with you any less." I said as we pull into our driveway.

We got out of the car "don't worry love, they will most likely accept you." Adam kissed me and opened the front door.

"That didn't take you long." Grace said as soon as her noticed us "well, they only wanted to tell us one thing and then we left." Adam said. Luna scratched at the bottom of my jeans, begging to be picked up. I gently lifted her off the ground and held her to my chest. Adam scratched her head and went upstairs. I sat down on the couch.

"So Ty, what do you do for a living?" Grace asked "well, me and Adam are YouTubers." I said "what are YouTubers?" Peter asked "we record videos and post them on YouTube for people to see." I explain poorly. Grace and Peter nod "where did Adam go?" His mother asked "I don't know." I glance up at where Adam left.

"Umm, Tyler?" I glance at Grace "yes?" I asked "can I maybe, hold Luna?" She asked. I smiled at her "sure." I walk other to her and place Luna in her arms. Luna meowed at me, confused. I sat next to Mrs. Grace and scratched behind Luna's ear. Luna purred and rubbed her head against Grace's hand.

Luna starts to move in Grace's arms and Grace starts to freak out. I laugh and take Luna out of her arms and cuddle her into my chest. She instantly calms down.

"Phew, I thought I did something wrong." Grace said, putting a hand on her chest "haha, no, she just really likes me and Adam." I chuckled "oh, ok." Grace said "in gonna go see what Adam is doing." I said and got up. I walked upstairs and into the room Adam went into.

"Dammit Barney!" Was the first thing I heard Adam said when I walked into the room "Adam?" I asked, he took the left side off his ear and turned to me "oh, hey babe." Adam said "hey, I just wanted to see what your doing." I said and walked up to him "I'm just recording GTA 5 with Barney, Jin and Ross." He said "ok." I put Luna on his shoulder. She meowed in Adam ear and he laughed.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into him lap "Adam?" I asked and he smiled, nuzzling his face in my hair "Adam? Adam what are you doing?" I heard Barney say from his headphones "nothing." Adam said and rubbed my ears and muted his mic "umm, Adam?" Jin asked.

"I'll just edit this part out." Adam smirk and slammed his lips against mine. I kissed back and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. "Mhmm~" I moaned in his mouth as he strokes my sides up and down. I wove my fingers through his hair and slightly yanked on his head.

"A-Adam." I moaned as he kisses down my neck, he bit down on my sensitive skin, leaving a noticeable hickey. "ADAM WHAT THE HELL, WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME!" Jin yelled. Adam took off his headphones and dropped them on the floor, without taking his mouth away from my neck.

He put his hand up my shirt and pulled my shirt off. He took his hurt off as well and reconnected our lips. "ADAM!!!" I heard Jin yell from the headphones. Adam unbuttoned my pants and slowly slid them off, along with my boxers.

We pulled away from making out and he looked at each other. "I love you, Adam." I said "I love you too, Ty." Adam said.

~mini time skip~

I agreed to watch Adam play GTA on the pull-out couch we have in his recording room. I was wrapped up in a warm, white blanket. I was still naked by the blacker was from my waist down as I was laying on my stomach. I was hugging a fluffy pillow in my hands. Adam also had his shirt off as he unplugs his headphones so I could heard. He also set up a small speaker and mic on the floor in front of the couch so I could join in on the conversation.

"ADAM! WHETE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Jin yelled "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend." Adam said smirking and I blushed "whatever. Let's play GTA now?" Barney asked "sure, but first, everyone this is my boyfriend Ty, Ty this is Jin, Ross, and Barney." Adam said "hi!" I cheered on the mic "nice to meet the special man in Adam's life." Barney said and I blushed a light pink "you too." I said.

"Let's start recording again." Adam said "remember, we cut this part out." He continues "ok." Jin said "ok, hey guys! Sky here! And I'm here with Jin, Barney and...-ROSS! ITS ROSS!" Adam said laughed "and we are playing Grand Theft Auto five. But-I have a special guest on the background. It's my baby, Ty!" Adam said and I giggled. I love him so much