SetoSolace's dare

Start from the beginning

"Meeeeeoooow~" Luna looks up at me and cries loudly. I start to pet her and she starts purrs then she lays back down on my lap. I smile don't at her, she was just too cute. I then hear a beeping upstairs and I excuse myself. I walk into mine and Adam's room and see my phone went off.

I grabbed my phone and see I got a text from Brice.

'You never told us you were taking truth and dares. You let merome do it, can me and Seto dare Adam to do something?'

'I'll talk to Adam about it, we'll come over to your house today if he says yes.' I respond

'Thanks Ty!' Brice says. I put my phone down and lay on the bed. Luna crawls next to my cheek and lays down. I stretch her head gently and she purrs softly. The bedroom down opens and Adam enters. He closes and locks the door behind him.

He gets onto the bed and lays on top of me "I'm not sure when I'm going to tell my parents, I want to because I can't stand not being able to kiss you in front of them." Adam sighed while running his fingers through my hair.

He leans up and gives me a kiss on the lips "what if they question why we sleep in the same bed?" I asked "just say that it's natural for best friends to do that. I'm going to go to sleep with you in my arms with or without them questioning." Adam said "but what if they wake us up and they see us cuddling?" I asked again "babe, don't worry about it." Adam laughs and kisses me. "What if they see us kiss?" I asked. Adam laughs before answering "then it would be a good time to tell them we are dating."

I nod "Brice and Seto want to give you a dare. They want us to come by their house if we agree." I said "why not, it might be fun." Adam agrees "ok! So we can tell your parents and leave!" I perk up.

He rolls off me and stands up, dragging me up with him. Me pulls me to the door but stops, he turns around and cups my face "what's wro-!" He cuts me off by kissing me. He licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth, he slides his tongue in and battles with mine, he obviously won. He pulls away and looks at my flustered face "I just wanted to do that because I know damn well my parents would kill me if they saw me French kissing someone." Adam said. I nodded and Adam unlocked the door. We both walk downstairs and saw Grace and Peter talking on the couch.

"Mom, dad, me and Ty are going to a friends house." Adam said and already starts to make his way to the door, grabbing his keys along the way "bye Mr. and Mrs. Dahlberg." I waved and followed Adam to the car.

I buckled up as I got in the passenger seat on Adam's car. He started the car and pulled out of the drive way. "My parents seem to like you." Adam says "they think, you are very kind and my mom says that your a handsome young boy, and I couldn't agree with her more, baby." He says and puts his hand on my thigh "I'm not that love able." I admit "are you joking! You're the most love able thing I've every seen, I'm surprised no boy has gone after you yet?" Adam asked "that's because they know my boyfriend will beat them up if they come near me." I joke, Adam laughs "That's true. If anyone try's to steal you alway from me, I will kill them." Adam says.

I kiss him cheek as we pull into SetoSolace's driveway. We get out of the car and walk up to the door. I know on the door and Seto answers it "Adam! Momma-Ty! Come inside!" Seto says with joy "woah, woah, woah, momma-Ty? Really Seto?" I question, Adam puts his hand over his mouth and tries not to laugh.

I groan and grab Adam's hand, pulling him inside. "Adam! Mother Ty! Welcome!" Brice greets "mother Ty?! Really guys?!" I yell. They all burst into laughter "come on, we can see the small bump you know?" Seto laughs. I looked down at my once flat stomach, now a little bump has taken its place. It's hard to notice far away but up close, you can see it more clearly.

I blushed heavily and huffed. Adam kisses the side of my head. I sighed "so what's the dare you wanted Adam to do?" I asked "I dare you to become Ty's personally servant for a day whenever he wants to." Seto says "umm, ok?" Adam says "so whenever I what Adam to be my servant I just tell him?" I ask "yup, but only for one day." Seto says "ok done." I chirp.