Chapter 6: Sam In RWBY's world/New Symbiote

3rd POV:

In Reality's world.

Sam: "(Y/N)! You're in there?!? Come on! Open the door!" He said out loud.

Silence.

Sam: "Damnit, (Y/N)! Are you in there?!? Just open the door already so I can-" He tries to said when he opened the door and which it is did and make him was surprise and he turn his head to look up and make him open the door and which it is led him inside the house and make him looking for his best friend...and there is no one in there and it just like dead silence around here.

Sam: "(Y/N), are you in there? Where are you? Come on, man talk to me!" He said to (Y/N) and it was nothing just silence and then Sam was sigh out and he grab his iPhone out and make him is going to opened it out right away and tries to ringing at (Y/N)'s phone. But until he heard the iPhone was ringing and he turn his head to look over there and he saw it is on the table and make him surprise and he went to the phone and he take a look at it.

Sam: "This must be his iPhone...but the question is...where was he?" He asked himself and he went to the door and close it and lock it and make sure that no one else will came in here and Sam sigh little bit and he had no idea what's up with (Y/N). But he remembered to seen (Y/N) in few weeks and days also he was been missing in 10 days later and he didn't seen him and then out of nowhere something static goes from the TV opened it up.

Sam: "Huh? What the-" He tries to said and he saw the TV was turn on right away and static but out of nowhere an portal appeared out of nowhere and make Sam seen this and make him tries to get out of the way...and too late he was been suck through by the portal and allowed him to take somewhere else in different world.

Now...two of them are left.

Two of them.

Alright, let's see Sam is going to react with a surprise about he was in RWBY's world.

Time Skip Later.

In Remnant's world.

Sam: "*SCREAMING*" He was screaming and keep screaming out and make him felt like he is fallen all the way down to the ground and make him was crashed down on the ground so hard and he felt his back break little bit and make him just groaning out little bit.

Sam: "Damnit...I felt my back is break right now...Damnit." He said to himself and he was slowly got up from the ground and make him tries to moving out to somewhere else.

Sam: "What in the...what is this place?" He asked himself.

what is this place?" He asked himself

Sam: "It's a forest." He said to himself and make him was begin to walking out to somewhere else in this forest of woods.

Sam: "Jeez...what is this place right now?" He asked himself and he just walking and keep walking by himself and then Sam was begin to moving out and after he heard there was a roars comes from somewhere else. Then Sam just heard it...and make him was turn his head to look around and he definitely heard something else just came here and make him said.