They did not need to see more to figure out what Cale had done with their belongings. The Palantír already showed enough for them to figure out what the thirty-six year old sole survivor of the war had done – and it hurt. It hurt them all so much that they couldn’t focus beyond the pain in their chests. Naur continued the Palantir and at the same time, everyone in the hall felt the heavy weight on their lungs easing as Grigori used her divine mana to erase their despair.

It was at that moment. He could hear the sound of the wind. Cale turned his head. The wind was tapping on the window. Cale walked over and opened the window. He could hear the sound of the wind. The wind brushed past his face. Cale’s expression turned odd. He could tell the flow of the wind. It was blowing from top to bottom. It seemed to be telling him to follow it.

“Hey now, uhmm, shouldn’t we be concerned? Maybe we should put some burglar-guard bars on Young Master Cale's windows from now on…” TCF!Bud quietly mumbled to TCF!Glenn.
“Bud… for the love of the living, please just shut your mouth!” TCF!Glenn hissed – he was afraid that either the dragons or the assassins would off them both in an instant.
“No, no, listen to what I'm saying… this isn’t the first time the Young Master is jumping out of very high windows!” TCF!Bud insisted. TCF!Ron clicked his tongue and TCF!Beacrox held up his kitchen knife so that it would catch the light in the hall and shine in TCF!Bud's direction.

Cale, who had a tired expression on his face, similar to the tired expression on Kim Rok Soo’s face that made his team members worry about him, started to speak.
“You want me to follow?”
It was at that moment.

“It was nice knowing you. I'll put flowers on your grave.” TCF!Glenn whispered condolences to his friend and then resolutely returned his gaze to the Palantír while reminding himself that he was sitting beside a dead man and nothing more. TCF!Bud promptly slammed his mouth shut and tried not to even breathe loudly. He was quicker only now to realize he had crossed the invisible line of tolerance that the Molan father and son duo were willing to allow him, unfortunately he was not quick enough though.

‘Can you hear me?’
Cale flinched. He had never heard this voice before.
‘Can you hear me?’
‘Can he hear us?’
‘He needs to hear us!’
It was not just one voice. He suddenly heard many voices. Each voice was unique. They were all asking if Cale could hear them.

TCF!Tasha’s eyes lit up – these really were reliable allies and she told herself that this was a good reward for the test Cale had suffered through. However, even she did not feel that the reward was sufficient for the amount of suffering and pain this test had involved.  

Cale looked down below. He stepped on the window sill and stood there. The wind was blowing from top to bottom. It seemed to be motioning to Cale. Cale looked behind him. He could see many belongings sitting there.
“This is not my future.”
He started to think not about these belongings here, but about the people in the real world outside this dream.

TCF!Bud suggestion about putting bars on Cale's window started to make a lot more sense to Kim Rok Soo right now, although he did not dare to admit that he agreed with the blue-haired Mercenary King. TCF!Bud was a little too lively for even Rok Soo.

‘Can you hear me sir?’
‘Hey, can you hear me?’
He could still hear voices talking to him. The number of voices was slowly increasing. Cale thought he had a good idea about who these voices belonged to.
“Wind Elementals.”
He was certain it was them even without anybody telling him.

TBOAH!Tasha was in awe, she looked at her counterpart to find TCF!Tasha smiling with gentle fondness toward the Palantír, even though there was still a glint of reservation and sadness in her heart, TCF!Tasha appeared to be genuinely happy that Cale had earned a connection with these Wind Elementals.