I slept great, I am glad we got to talk last night. Miss you :) I reply, beginning to realize I'm not great at the flirting thing.

Bet you would have slept better if I was there. I miss you too. Wish I could see you today but I am stuck with the lads as we are busy with the upcoming album. I'm unsure if I can see you tomorrow, but I will call you, he says, and my frown dies down a little.

I take a deep breath. It's okay, he has a life, a rather busy one at that, and I am not going to one of those girlfriends who keeps a man from his work. I'm not needy.

That's alright, I understand completely. Today I'm going to take a look at my college ideas again, actually, I tell him, figuring out something for me to do today to keep me busy.

I hope you decide, and whatever you pick will be a great school. Have to go, the boys are calling me. Talk to you later, miss you.

I miss you too, I end it, dropping my phone on the bed to go and take a shower.

My shower is longer than usual, since I've got the time to take how long of a shower I please, and I find myself singing 'Thinking Out Loud', smiling widely at the memory of singing that in Harry's car. I rarely sing, but I suppose that's what happens when you're happy.

Once I'm out, I dress myself in some lazy day sweats and one of my old UCLA t-shirts, and head out to my bedroom. I impulse on the decision to check my phone to see if Harry has said anything, but instead I find a missed call from my mother.

Um...

It can't possibly be anything of importance besides to yell at me, right? I try to think of any actual reason she'd really have to talk to me, but I can't find one. I don't think I'll return the call just yet. I will call her back later though, I really should. It's been awhile and she should be glad to hear about my university plans. One less thing for her to complain to me about.

Now to continue on my mission: college time.

The University College of London, that's what I've decided to apply for first. I've checked their English and literature classes and they seem pretty top notch, and it's a plus because Jen and Hayley attend there as well. They both love it, and I figure, why not be with family, even as annoying as they are. We wouldn't run though the same circles, which is a good thing, but if I went there I wouldn't be alone like I was in California.

The next step after applying for college, is getting my copies letters of recommendation and resumé. Before I left Jacob and California itself, I had asked my favorite teachers and others to assist me with letters of recommendation, and was lucky enough for them to happily oblige. My resumé will have to be updated, since I've got my new job and dance class, of course, but the majority of things I've done in the past should already be appreciated, according to my mother. I've settled on mailing the copies my letters, resumé, and application all in the same envelope.

I think I could be able to do this thing. I could actually get accepted to UCL.

I look under my bed in search from the box of my letters but they aren't in sight. Luckily I think of the closet, and find them there. Over ten letters, wow, and there are numerous copies of each. I never read them myself, I don't know why, I just didn't want to. Hearing and reading compliments about myself was so rare, that reading too many would make it seem false to me.

I found the envelope with my résumé copies, and decided I would just type up a new one, which took me a while, thanks to my parents for getting me involved in many, many things. When I had finally finished, I was able to fill in the application for the college. On the website it said it would take merely three to five weeks for a response, which sounded pretty wonderful to me. I printed many copies of my newly updated resumé, collected my letters, and put them all in one large envelope that included my application, since the applying online was closed.