🌧☁️You Win Some, You Lose Some☁️🌧

A/N: Kita belongs to @kimlytheweeb198

Happy Mother 3 Day!

~~~~~

Rosella woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sight of the sun shining through her window. She stretched her arms out and got out of bed. Today was the day of her big soccer game, so she got ready for the day and got all dressed up in her soccer gear. She put her hair up in a high ponytail and smiled at herself in the mirror.

"Alright! Time to put Plywood High on the radar for potential D1 Soccer Scholarships!"

Rosella walked downstairs to eat a hearty breakfast. Bianca was making her an omelet. "Morning Rosie, you excited for the big game today?"​​

"Morning, Mama," Rosella greeted. "I can't wait to help get Plywood their first Girls' Varsity Soccer Championship trophy!"

"That's the spirit," Pierre cheered. "We'll be seated in the front row next to the Lockwoods."

Rosella smiled and blushed. "I'm glad..." Getting to play wasn't the only good thing about the soccer games. She loved seeing Claus wear the spare jersey she gave him. A smile and blush always came to her face whenever he cheered her on. ​​Rosella had a crush on the older Lockwood twin for a long time. But when Porky's three-year reign happened, that messed things up for everyone. After successfully saving Claus from his brainwashed state, things kind of just became a bit awkward on the romantic side. What both of them didn't seem to know was that their feelings for each other were still there and even stronger. ​​

After eating the omelet her mom made for her, she texted her beloved.

📲: Rosetinted is online.

📲: Morning! ​

She giggled and kicked her feet like a lovesick little girl as she awaited his response.

Meanwhile, Flint was getting ready to take the boys to the game. He was adding finishing touches to a giant sign he, Lucas, and Claus all worked on. He noticed the twins were still asleep so he knocked on their doors. "Boys, wake up and get dressed! We're leaving for Rose's big game soon!" Their outfits were already picked out for them. Both had a Plywood High Girls' Soccer Jersey with the number 10 on it with their usual shorts, socks, and sneakers.

Claus hastily rushed to get dressed. He was so excited to see Rosella's big game. After he finished getting dressed and ready, he checked his phone. He saw Rosella's text and texted her back. His face was a bit flushed.

📲: ItsClausBaka is online.

ItsClausBaka 📲: Sup?

Rosella's eyes sparkled as she got his text.

Rosetinted 📲: Excited for today?

ItsClausBaka 📲: Yeah! Just make sure you don't trip over the giant sinkhole!

Rosetinted 📲: That's true! I wonder why they'd have it here of all places?

ItsClausBaka 📲: Probably cause it's cheaper to book.

Rosetinted 📲: True. I'm getting in the car now. I'll see you there, k?

ItsClausBaka 📲: Yeah, see ya there.

​​Lucas slowly got up and got dressed and ready as well. He checked his phone and blushed when he saw Nana send a picture of herself in a matching Number 10 jersey. He smiled and sent back a heart emoji.

Rosella and her family were among the first to arrive at Plywood High School. Kumatora was also there waiting for her and the other girls on the Varsity Soccer Team