☁️🌧️Satsuki's Apology🌧️☁️

A/N: Well, guess who finally did a thing? TW for slight misgendering not meant to be transphobic. Satsuki's kinda just big dumb. Anne and Jordan both use they/them.

~~~~~

Satsuki Ito was never one to hit a girl. Or so he thought. Ever since he got into a physical altercation with Jordan, a cloud of regret has loomed over him. How was he supposed to know?! They dressed like a guy all the time and their hair was always cut really short. He cringed as he thought back to the incident.

"You little punk," Satsuki said angrily. "You really think YOU have a chance with a stunning woman like Anne?!"

Jordan was as calm and emotionless as ever. 

"What Anne and I have going on is none of your business. You don't know what our relationship is like and you don't need to know."

Satsuki towered over them. 

"Quit bein a fuckin smartass!"

It was at this moment Anne walked in and saw what was going on.

"Satsuki, stop it!"

But it was too late! Satsuki went in for the push, but stopped his push momentum entirely when his hands hit their chest.

Jordan fell to the ground, their phantometal headphones falling off of them.

His face went pale. His eyes widened, and his expression turned grim.

"Oh no...YOU'RE A GIRL?!"

Jordan looked away, blushing as they grabbed their headphones and put them on. 

"Biologically, yeah. I don't identify as a guy or a girl tho."

Anne immediately rushed to Jordan in tears.

"Jordan!"

Anne put their arms around Jordan and glared at Satsuki.

"GO! AWAY!"

Satsuki was heartbroken. He didn't even know how to respond.

Anne screamed at him, their voice sounding way deeper than usual.

"NOOOOOOOW!"

Satsuki rushed off immediately after.

And there he sat, completely confused.

"I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS," he screamed as he punched the wall.

Meanwhile, Anne and Jordan were finishing up a shift at work.

"Jojo~?" Anne called as Jordan was getting their stuff so they could leave.

Jordan turned to face Anne, their expression stoic as per usual. 

"Hm? What's up?"

"Do you think it would be safer if I walked you home~?" Anne asked, half-flirting, half-concerned.

Jordan blushed. 

"Y-You wanna walk me home? How come?"

Anne frowned. 

"Because I'm still worried about what happened last night."

Jordan nodded. 

"I guess you can walk me home then."

Anne smiled, immediately grabbing their purse before clinging onto Jordan's arm. "Good~! Don't worry, darling, I'll protect you~"

Jordan's face only got redder.

"To be fair, it's gestures like this that make people think we're dating in the first place."

Anne smirked. "But that wouldn't be so bad, would it~?"

It was at this moment however that Satsuki saw them. He happened to be on a mission: Apologize to Jordan.

Anne scoffed. "You again?! Don't you—"

"Wait!" Satsuki said, going up to Jordan a bit.

Anne's grip on Jordan's arm got tighter.

Satsuki put a hand on his neck, blushing a bit. "Look, I'm really sorry about what happened last night. I didn't know you were born a girl. But even that was no excuse for me to attack you like that."

Anne's eyes widened.

Jordan gave him a small smile. "It's cool."

Anne smiled a bit, actually impressed that Satsuki would apologize like that.

"And besides...why should I keep chasing a chick if she's clearly happier with you?"

Anne giggled a bit. "Oh uh...about that~"

Satsuki's face cracked when Anne started speaking.

"What...?"

Anne smiled at Satsuki.

"I was born a guy~"

Satsuki was shook.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

And from that day forward Satsuki never bothered either of them like that ever again and started using both Anne and Jordan's correct pronouns.