🍳Jewel Von Hotsauce!!🍳

A/N: The original video I was inspired by to make this got taken down so I had to use this one as a replacement!

Anyways, enjoy this blatant favoritism.

Also Maron belongs to Eggi_the_author now cause ya boi doesn't want to relive being a Sans fangirl.

~~~~~

"Listen up, everyone!" Jewel said excitedly at the JoCU council meeting, "I have an important announcement!"

Everyone else groaned in response.

"This better not be about cats!" Maron spoke up, not ready for Jewel's pompous Mary Sue goddess privilege right now.

"As you all know, I will be getting a new redesign soon!" Jewel boasted.

Elery angsted in the corner, crying her eyes out. She also slit her wrists and listened to MCR cause that's kind of what her character became after I wasn't that into Dragon Ball Z anymore. She also smokes cigarettes and drugs.

Anyways, back to a ~SPECIAL~ goddess.

"And one of my artworks will be..." Jewel paused dramatically. "Wait for it..." Jewel suddenly stripped her clothes to reveal a two piece swimsuit underneath. "JEWEL VON HOTSAUCE!"

No one needed to see this. Jewel was flat as a pancake ever since I decided to stop giving her tits that were just some poorly scribbled oval.

"Jewel Von Hotsauce?" Ringo rolled her eyes, covering her shiny Yamper's eyes. "More like Jewel Von Notsauce!" She started giggling to herself.

When suddenly, Chubby the Garden Gnome showed up out of buttfuck nowhere. Seriously, where the hell did he go? I kinda miss that dumb old fart.

"Swiggity Swag, What's in the bag~?" He asked obnoxiously.

"No!" Elery shouted, slamming the door on him.

"Oh...pain..." Chubby cried.