☁️The Bestest Pillow Fort Ever!☁️

A/N: I had a really cute dream last night where I got to watch Lucas, Rosella, and Claus find places to make a pillow fort before the three year time-skip. The hamster wheels are now spinning.

~~~~~

It was just a casual Sunday at the Lockwood house. Lucas, Rosella, and Claus were just sitting around after eating omelets for lunch.

"Your mom is such an amazing chef," Rosella said happily, finishing the last of her omelet.

"Right?!" Claus bragged. "She's pretty freakin sweet!"

Lucas nodded. "So now what do we do?"

"We should build a fort!" Claus said excitedly, his eyes sparkling.

"We should!" Lucas agreed, his eyes also sparkling with the same amount of excitement.

"That's a great idea!" Rosella chirped.

"But do we even have the room in our house to build one?" Lucas looked around.

Rosella sprang up. "I know! Let's go back to my place and build it in my playroom!"

"Yeah!" Both the twins sprang up in unison.

"Mom, can we go to Rose's house to build a pillow fort?" Lucas asked.

"Of course, sweetie." Hinawa answered, smiling. "Have fun!"

And the three of them immediately rushed over to build their pillow fort.

When they got to Rosella's house, it was empty as per usual.

"Wow, your mom and dad sure are busy with all the work they do." Claus pointed out.

"Yeah," Rosella sighed. "But I know they're doing it to help the town as a whole."

Lucas smiled. "Shall we get started, guys?"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Claus looked at the door and then back at Rosella. "Huh? I wonder who that could be."

The three of them went to the door and were pleasantly surprised.

"It's Nana!" Rosella said happily, immediately opening the door and glomping her friend. "Hey bestie! Wanna build a pillow fort with us?"

"Um, YES?!" Nana answered excitedly. "Omg pillow forts are like so much fun!"

Lucas blushed a little when he saw Nana and Rosella giggling with each other.

The two girls turned to the twins excitedly, and the four of them started making the bestest pillow fort ever!

"I don't think we're doing this right," Claus said as he struggled to get the fort in tact without it falling.

Rosella went over to the falling pillow and caught it.

"How about we lift it together?" Rosella offered.

Claus blushed. "Together?"

"Yeah!" Rosella beamed.

"Haha she said together." Lucas teased his flustered brother.

"I-It's not like that!" Claus pouted all tsundere.

The two of them worked together got the job done.

When all four of them finished the fort, they all snuggled up together and played truth or dare.

"Rose, truth or dare?" Nana asked her.

"Dare!" Rosella said excitedly.

"I dare you to kiss Claus!" Nana said mischievously.

Claus was even more flustered now.

"YOU—"

Rosella kissed him on the cheek. "Easy."

Claus had the goofiest smile on his face afterwards.

"Lucas, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Lucas said nervously.

"If you had to take one of us on a date, who would it be?"

Claus glared at Lucas, hoping he doesn't pick Rosella.

And he didn't.

"Oh that's easy!" Lucas said happily. "Nana, cause we could go to the beach!"

Nana squealed happily, grinning like an idiot.

Rosella winked at Nana.

About five years later, Lucas, Claus, Rosella, and Nana were all in high school. Their bonds have not broken since Porky's time as dictator, and they have only grown stronger since then.

Lucas was now dating Nana and Claus was now dating Rosella.

In the hall after Rosella's soccer practice, she and Nana were discussing the twins' 15th birthday surprise.

"So you remember that pillow fort we made when we were kids?" Rosella asked her best friend.

"Omg yes! We had such fond memories in there, why?" Nana answered happily.

Rosella smirked. "When my parents finally got the deed to their house back, guess what I found still in tact?"

Nana's eyes widened. "NO WAY!"

Rosella squealed. "YES WAY!"

Nana was so excited. "GIRRRRRLLLLLL! GO GET CLAUS! I'M GRABBING LUCAS!"

When the four made it to Rosella's house, Nana had her hands over Lucas's eyes, and Rosella had her hands over Claus's eyes.

"You girls have been so giggly all the way here," Lucas pointed out.

"Yeah, what did you two plan~?" Claus smirked.

Flint opened the door for the four of them, with Ren and Maria inside, smiling.

"Upstairs~" Rosella chirped excitedly.

And when the four of them got there, Nana and Rosella uncovered the twins' eyes.

"SURPRISE!" The girls said in unison.

Lucas started tearing up.

"After all this time...?" Claus asked in amazement.

"Yep," Nana answered.

Lucas hugged Nana, crying tears of joy.

"Aww, baby!" Nana gave him all the kisses.

Rosella smiled at the two.

Claus put an arm around Rosella and kissed her on the cheek.

"You're the best, Rose."

And the four spent the rest of the day in the fort making even more memories, while the parents chatted among each other.