☁️All Is Fair in Love and Challenging the Elite Four☁️

A/N: Requested by my good friend boopbeeplol. I also accidentally posted too early, but it's done now.

Sidney, Phoebe, Glacia, Drake, Wallace, Wailord, Tentacruel, Ludicolo, Whiscash, Gyarados, Milotic, Blaziken, Zangoose, Delcatty, Raichu, and Altaria belong to Nintendo

Maddie belongs to boopbeeplol

~~~~~

Today was a big day for Maddie. Today was the day Maddie took on the Elite Four! She worked her ass off just to get to this point! She already beat Sidney, Phoebe, Glacia, and Drake with ease, but she wasn't going to back out now! Not even her crush on the Pokemon League Champion could falter her determination! No, not today! She thought. Wallace, I love you. But I have a championship to win!

Her Blaziken, Piyo-Chan, stood by here side. It looked at her with a fiery determination.

Maddie looked back at it, nodding with the same amount of fiery passion. "It's time..."

She opened the doors to the final battlefield. And there stood Wallace, waiting for her with a smirk on his face.

"Welcome, Maddie." Wallace greeted. "I always knew you'd make it this far. And I spent every waking moment anticipating our battle. But now! Who can most elegantly dance with their Pokemon in all of Hoenn?! Show me right here and now, darling!"

And so the battle against Champion Wallace began!

He sent out his first Pokemon. "Wailord! Spotlight!"

Maddie sent out her first Pokemon as well. "I choose you! Zeus!"

And out came her shiny Raichu, Zeus.

"Zeus! Thunderbolt!" Maddie shouted.

Zeus quickly used thunderbolt, which one shotted Wallace's Wailord.

"You never cease to amaze me, do you~?" Wallace smiled, putting his Wailord away. His Tentacruel was the next to come out. "Tentacruel! Spotlight!"

And out came out his Tentacruel. "Tentacruel! Toxic!"

Tentacruel's Toxic hit, and it badly poisoned Zeus.

"Zeus! Hang in there! Zap it with another Thunderbolt!"

Zeus's Thunderbolt also one-shotted Tentacruel.

Wallace smirked, bringing out his next pokemon. "Zeus isn't looking too hot." He teased,
"Ludicolo! Spotlight!"

And out came his Ludicolo.

"Zeus, return!" Maddie put Zeus back in his Pokeball and sent her shiny Altaria instead. "I choose you! Altaria!"

And out came her shiny Altaria.

"Ludicolo! Leech Seed!" Wallace said.

Ludicolo's Leech Seed hit Maddie's Altaria.

"Altaria use Sky Attack!" Maddie said.

Altaria flew into the air to ready its Sky Attack!

"Ludicolo! Double Team!" Wallace said.

Ludicolo's Double Team raised it's evasiveness.

But despite the odds, Altaria's Sky Attack was able to one shot Wallace's Ludicolo.

Wallace returned his Ludicolo before sending out his next Pokemon. "Whiscash! Spotlight!"

And out came his Whiscash.

"Altaria, return!" Maddie said, switching her Altaria out for her Banette. "Banette! I choose you!"

"Whiscash! Surf!" Wallace said.