☁️Marisa stole my title for this (Fem!Reader x Marisa Kirisame)☁️

This was requested by Kinturu1. Thank you for the request! (I ran out of ideas halfway through. If it's not satisfactory, I'll try to add a bit more in a part 2 or something)

Marisa Kirisame belongs to Touhou Project and ZUN.

~~~~~

How did you get here?! All you did was pay your respects at a mysterious shrine you saw, and the next thing you know, you were isekaied into a strange new world.

"Where...where am I?" You asked yourself, looking at your surroundings.

Your eyes fell on a nearby shrine. "Wasn't this the shrine I visited? Why does it look so much nicer now?"

Your curiosity got the best of you, and you decided to check it out.

When you opened the sliding door it had, you saw a girl who looked about your age stealing stuff from it.

She had blonde curly hair with a braid on the side, hazel eyes, and was dressed in witch like attire.

"Hey! What are you doing stealing from a sacred place like this?!" You asked.

The girl stopped and looked at you.

"Sacred?" She started laughing. "This is my friend's place, da ze!"

You raised a brow. "Your friend lives in a shrine? And you STEAL from her?!"

"We're not friends," another girl answered. She looked to be the shrine maiden of this place. She had straight brown hair, brown eyes, and was dressed in red and white.

"So cold, Reimu~" The blonde mockingly pouted.

So her name is Reimu, you thought.

"And you?" She said, looking at you. "Who are you? I haven't seen you here before."

The blonde kept staring at you, seemingly amused.

"My name is (Y/N)," you answered. "I was paying my respects to a mysterious shrine I saw and next thing I know I was sent here. Where even is this?"

"You're in Gensokyo," Reimu answered. "Also, the blonde making flirty eyes at you is Marisa."

You looked over and got flustered the moment your eyes met hers.

"Cute~" she cooed, winking at you. She suddenly got up. "Well, anyways, I'm gonna go grab some more books from the Scarlet Devil Library."

Reimu rolled her eyes. "Okay, bye Marisa. Don't expect me to come help you if Patchouli gets mad."

"I'll be fine, da ze," Marisa scoffed. She then picked you up out of nowhere. "I'm taking (Y/N) with me!"

"MARISA, WHAT?!"

Unbeknownst to you, this started one of the craziest love stories in Gensokyo history.