Chapter 78: Years long forgotten - Tomoka's side

Start from the beginning

„True."

„And... why do you stare at Arisa so much?"

Ehehe..."

When Tsukasa told me, that they all take Arisa just as their sister, I calmed down and we returned back to others. I already knew, that they take her that way, but still... they don't need to stare at her so much.

Oh! You were all at that mansion yesterday... mmm... and also when I needed to move my belongings to Tomoka!"

Arisa finally recognized them and she also reminded me about the ring.

„That is right... by the way Ando, didn't you lose a ring?"

I did. Why?"

„It was found at Arisa's old place. I will return it to you next time we meet."

Thanks. My wife already noticed it and asked me about it. But there is no problem, I explained her how it could happen."

As Ando told us before, his wife Kaori knows everything about our gang and had no problem with it.

So, who are they, Tomoka?", asked me Arisa.

„My kids."

WHAT?!"

She was very surprised when I said it.

„As I told you before... I met Minato and he then introduced me to his friends. When we met, Minato was waiting for them, but by a mistake he arrived too early to the place. After I met others, we used to play almost everyday and became very good friends. They also taught me how to fight and later we formed a gang."

Eeeh?"

„But not for doing bad things. We were just a group of friends, who wanted to have fun and being in a gang sounded cool. And it was also easier to beat bad guys in our surroundings, including those in other gangs. And even more cool was to play being like Yakuza."

Arisa was visibly shocked.

„So all boys chose nicknames according to famous Yakuza members and I became their boss. Suzuki Minato here... became Ando, Ryosuke is Tsukasa... then this one here is Goto, Taoka, Watanabe and Deguchi. Their real names are now not important. All was just a play, we weren't doing anything bad... except to the bad ones."

I see."

„And they also helped me to save you. Umm... Ando... where did you find that equipment so fast?"

Hey, sister! Come and play with me!"

Tsukasa shouted at Arisa and they both ran away. Meanwhile Ando replied me...

Ha! With that money you sent me it was all very easy. I asked the other gang... you know those guys we gonna play a match with and they knew some other guys who brought us everything we wished."

„Mmm... by the way, when is that match?"

The last day in this month."

I checked my mobile phone to find out what day that is and realized, that it is just the right time to have lunch.

„Oh, it's time for lunch. Do you guys brought any food? I have mine in car."

I have something better.", replied Ando.

Arisa had a lot of fun in the water with Tsukasa and so I left her enjoy it and left together with Ando, Goto and Deguchi.

„So what did you bring?"

Ando showed me his big bag with many fishing rods and tools for cooking.

Aah... good. I am getting hungry. So... food is in that big bag?"

Shouted Tsukasa when we returned back and he spotted the bag Ando was carrying.

„No. Food is over there, Tsukasa-kun."

I pointed to the sea and Tsukasa looked confused.

„But you have to catch it yourself. Hehe."

Ando took out several fishing rods from his bag and gave one to Tsukasa.

Here, take it... and also a bait."

And then he distributed the rest also to others. Arisa came to me and demanded one rod too, but I had different plans with her. I didn't want Arisa to be starving again and so I prepared us a bento.

Aaaa..."

She opened mouth and I put a piece of omelette into it with my chopsticks.

(Aaah... she is so cute. I would love to eat her too right away.)

Hey, that is not fair!", shouted Tsukasa, but I ignored him.

A bit later I called Ando and gave him one bento too. After our lunch we took a rest and then I asked Arisa to follow me into the water. We sat at a place, where water was shallow and I embraced her and kissed.

„Woooow!", someone shouted.

I turned my head and saw Tsukasa taking one big crab out of the water. Arisa wanted to turn to, but I embraced her more tightly to stop her movement. We stayed in that position for several minutes. Arisa then suggested to go swimming and I agreed.

When we hid behind a small rock, I kissed her many times. But then the sun slowly began to move aside and we had to go home. On the way back, I stopped at the harbor and introduced Arisa to the rest of the gang... or those, who were present there.

„Hi! Look, who is here!"

I shouted at them and pointed at Arisa.

Hello, boss... and sister.", said guys.

„Shimura is not here today?"

He is too busy now... with Maria."

„I see. Mmm... Arisa... you surely remember Shinoda, right?"

Yes."

„And the other ones here are... Inagawa and Miyazaki..."

„Kudo and Irie are now in work, right?"

Yes."

We then talked about various topics. Ando again became boss of the gang and I became onee-chan. They also wanted to know how I met Arisa and how she likes her job or what name she would like to choose. But since there was no female Yakuza boss, it was decided, that she will just be called ‚sister' or imouto.