𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟗

"Shit shit shit" you curse out and run down the street toward Shibuya station as you were about 15 minutes late for the date with Chifuyu. Your appointment took longer than you expected but you also couldn't just leave in the middle of it, so you had to wait until it was over while praying that Chifuyu doesn't think you stood him up.

At least you didn't have to go home first to put something else on as you are already wearing proper clothes and your hair was styled as well.

You round the corner and from far away you can finally see the station, hoping you'll quickly find Chifuyu as it was pretty crowded. Pushing through all the people, you look out for him before you can finally see his blond head. He's sitting on a bench, politely waiting and also looking out for you.

"Fuyu!" You call out to him and raise your hand while running towards him. His face lights up when he spots you, making him stand up and smile at you "[Y/n]!" "I'm so sorry!!" You hug him, practically jumping into his arms "My appointment took so long!! I hope you didn't wait too long?" "No, it's fine" he blushes as he embraces you too "I just came as well!"

"Oh, then I'm relieved!" You exhale, breaking the hug and placing a hand over your heart and trying to catch a breath. He looks at you up and down, studying your outfit. You're wearing a short, white skirt with a simple t-shirt that is mostly covered by a big puffer jacket and a light blue scarf. Any belongings of yours you might need is stuffed into a purse that matches the scarf.

"You look really pretty" He compliments shyly, making you smile "Thank you!" "I got us tickets for Shibuya Sky later" he stated, pulling out two tickets "Woah, that's cool! I haven't gone there since I was 6 when I begged my brothers to go" you ga...

"You look really pretty" He compliments shyly, making you smile "Thank you!" "I got us tickets for Shibuya Sky later" he stated, pulling out two tickets "Woah, that's cool! I haven't gone there since I was 6 when I begged my brothers to go" you gaps in excitement, making him smile that you like his idea and his surprise worked out.

Hooking your arm with his as you two start walking to get some Christmas shopping done, you tilt your head as you think "I want to buy Rindou some new headphones and maybe some shit for his DJ set. You have to know he really likes making music and stuff, he's pretty good at it" "Oh and what do you like?" He questions "I like painting and if you allow me to say...I'm really good at it!" You reply "But I also like baseball, my whole family is really into baseball"

"Really?" He sounds surprised and you nod "Yeah, we often go to baseball games when the season is and each of us can play too. My family is always rooting for the Yomiuri Giants!" "I know that team!" "Of course, everyone does! They ended this season with a record of 62 wins and 80 losses, finishing as fifth in the JPCL. Hiroki Kokubo got us 34 home runs" you stated.

Then you sigh a little "I wish at my school there was a girl baseball team but there are not enough girls that are interested, soo..- But at my old school I was captain of the girls baseball team and we won almost every game. Yet the principal still kicked me out when I got arrested!"

His eyes widened a little "Ah right, I remember the whispers when you got released from juvie.." "Mmh, yeah" you hum "It was a private school and they honestly just waited for me to fuck up one more time because I caused a lot of chaos there. I could have gone to another private school but I refused because they would've probably kicked me out asap when I fuck up just once, for example when I punch the daughter of a CEO in the face again-" "Wait what?! You punched the daughter of a CEO?!" He gasps in shock.