𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟑𝟎

February 22nd, 2006
Yokohama's seventh pier

If Kakucho couldn't put an end to everything now, you will do it because Toman is done for, especially when you've dealt with Takemichi. You're also pretty sure if you wouldn't defeat him right now, Izana would take over and just kill him. So in your head it would be much better if you would just beat him till he can't stand up anymore, finally ending the battle.

"I won't lose against you, [Y/n]" he wipes his bloody nose with the sleeve of his uniform before he immediately inches forward and throws the first punch into your direction. You dodge it, which is fairly easy as he's moving very slowly compared to you since you hardly broke a sweat yet.

"Never took you as a man who'd hit a woman" you comment hushed, so that only the two of you could hear as you got a hold of his arm. He grinds his teeth, also speaking quietly "You have to lose or else the bad future will happen", trying to yank his arm back but you kick him against the side of his leg with full force and his knees give in "Losing on purpose is not exactly my style"

He grunts as he hits the hard ground and you instantly grab him by the collar, holding him in place as you raise your fist into the air and whisper "Just give up, I'll kill Kisaki and you can be happy with Tachibana", then land your first punch.

A smile tugs on the corners of Kisaki's lips as he stares stunned at you slamming your fist repeatedly into Takemichi's face, someone he thought you'd actually not attack. Though there is something bothering him about this..-

You don't even flinch as some of his blood splatters onto your cheek but you do keep two fingers pressed right under his jaw to make sure he still has a pulse and you don't accidentally really kill him because it would affect Hinata negatively. He weakly tries to push you off him but it's no use as you relentlessly strike him when you see he's still moving while you also ignore how Chifuyu shouts your and Takemichi's name.

You're immensely caught off guard when your brothers also suddenly yell your name, sounding almost panicked. Out of instinct you immediately turn around to them but you're directly faced with the barrel of a gun.

Kisaki stares down at you, gesturing with the gun to get out of his way "Move, [Y/n], I'm the one who's going to kill him", you slowly get up with gritted teeth "What the fuck are you doing?!" "Step to the side!" He orders more sternly but you don't on purpose as you glance behind you to stall time for Takemichi to get back on his feet "Hah, I knew you were a coward but shooting at someone who is already defeated just proves how much of a loser you are!"

Though his response to you is whacking the gun across your face, causing you to fall on the ground. He glares at you as you hold your cheek and feel blood trickling down "I warned you to not mess this up for yourself and get the fuck out of the way! I'll take over..", he turns his back to Takemichi and his eyes widen a little when he sees that the latter stands again.

The grip around the gun tightens as he aims it directly at Takemichi's head "So do you have that determination to win you keep talking about, even if it means dying?"

Somebody suddenly grabs you, lifting you up and you instantly recognize Kakucho's voice "Oi, what the hell are you doing?!", you stare at him with round eyes as he proceeds to protectively push you behind him. Your heart hammers against your chest as Takemichi still doesn't back away and even asks provokingly "What's holding you back, Kisaki?"

You gasp when a shot rings out through the night and Kakucho subconsciously reaches for you with his arm, forcing you to hide behind him even more.

"I won't die if you shoot me in the foot" Takemichi grits out, being on one knee and looking up to Kisaki who stares at him with widened eyes and his hands shake while panting heavily with beads of sweat rolling down his face. A small puddle of blood formed beneath his shoe "I don't have charisma like Mikey, I'm not smart like Naoto" "What are you talking about?-" "I'm not shrewd like Koko and I'm not big and strong like Mucho" he goes on as he gets back up "I'm not a good fighter like Draken and I'm not independent like [Y/n], there's only one thing I can do!"