𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟗

February 22nd, 2006
Yokohama's seventh pier
9:55 pm

With your hands stuffed in the pocket of your pants, you blare 'Change' by Deftones into your ears from your iPod. When you would look to your right you'd see the other heavenly kings sitting on top of some shipping containers while Izana just finished beating up the gang leaders you've abducted earlier today. Though you don't turn to face them and only keep your cold gaze forward while you can feel Kisaki's eyes on.

He's going to die tonight and you're the one killing him, no matter who's gonna win the fight and what the consequences may be. You don't even care if it's going to be in front of everyone because he deserves it.

"Tonight, history will be made! All of Tokyo's top gang leaders have gathered.." Izana spreads his arms as he looks down to the kneeling delinquents "Shinjuku's Speed Demons, Kichijoji's SS, Ikeburo's ICBM, Ueno's Night Dust and all the other delinquents I have acknowledge of", they don't even dare to look up at him as he adds mockingly "How disappointing...are you really telling me these guys are the top right now?"

Kakucho steps forward, calling out to him "It's already 10 o'clock, Toman is not gonna come" "I see.." Tenjiku's boss hums and you have your doubts about that too since all of you are waiting for hours now. He looks over to you and nods his head, so you wave your hand to some of the men in your unit "Take the scum away!", they immediately go to work and force the defeated gang leaders to get out of here.

Shion clears his throat before speaking up "We've absorbed their sixth division, and Rindou and I took care of Mitsuya and Smiley while Mucho dealt with the first division", he turns to Kokonoi who is leaning against a container next to him "You made a wise decision, Koko!"

"As for Draken and Mikey, they got taken out by Kisaki!" He looks up to Kisaki as the latter stands at the very top of the containers as if he already won. Hanma smirks "Looks like Toman is pretty done for" "I don't like your methods though!" Mochi chimes in with a scoff while Kakucho looks over to you, wondering if you're actually listening to anything of this as you stand with your back to them and have earphones in.

"Izana, Toman is through" Mucho stands up "We, members of S-62 who were called the vicious generation had a dream that we lost sight of. But with you and Tenjiku we'll make them come true" "Good" Izana nods in approval "From now on, Tenjiku will advance to rise to the top. We'll take over the underground and it doesn't matter if it's Yakuza or whatever that tries to defy us, we'll destroy anyone in our path!"

This is what they all really want, huh? You truthfully never saw yourself having your brothers in tow in the underground but Ran and you have agreed on something. And you said it yourself that you don't want to leave them and they have a chance to survive there, so now you don't have to care about anything but them..-

"Toman can't do a thing without Mikey, can they, Ran?" Rindou asks, looking for assurance and your oldest brother nods with a lazy smile "That's for sure but I can't believe that none of them are coming", though Kisaki shakes his head "No, he'll come" "Hah, who do you mean?" Rindou snorts and throws his head back to look up to Kisaki. The latter places a finger on his lips and shushes everyone.

For a few seconds nothing happens before the sounds of motorbike engines roar through the cold night and everyone looks rather shocked when they see them pull up.

"Toman has arrived!!"

You stand in front of Takemichi and his gang, not being surprised that Draken and Mikey aren't among them, just like Mitsuya and Smiley. So it looks like he's the acting president for tonight. Ignoring how he looks at you for a brief moment as you finally put away your iPod. Izana stuffs his hand into the pocket of his uniform "You're overwhelmingly outnumbered. How will you handle this clear disadvantage? This better be entertaining, Toman!"