𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟑

"Stop making fun of me!" You snap at Chifuyu as he's almost laying flat on the ground while having a laughing fit "I just- I just can't believe you talk to cats in a baby voice!!" "Oh, shut up" you snarl with a flushed face and let an orange cat jump on your lap while you two are literally surrounded by multiple stray cats because you both decided to feed them after you were shopping for some manga "As if you don't talk to them like that!"

He pets a gray cat and shrugs "I didn't know you love cats that much!" "I do" you nod before pouting a little bit "I even want one but Ran is allergic and Rindou is a dog person, so no cat for me", remembering how much you begged them to get you one when you were younger before you three found out about Ran's allergy. You shake your head "It was horrible when we found out that Ran is allergic.."

"What happened?" He asks curiously and you reply a bit hesitant "Well, as I said I really wanted a cat and uhm...when I was four I just took a cat from the streets home with me and tried to hide it in my room and stuff" "They found it?" "Yeah" you nod with pursed lips "Ran was sneezing and couldn't breathe properly. It got so bad that he ended up in the hospital!"

Chifuyu stares at you in slight shock as you go on "After the doctor ran some tests, he asked him if he was near any cats since that's the only thing he's allergic to but he said no...while I had that cat in my room for three fucking days already" you facepalm "I started crying and obviously had to confess what I did" "Ouh, did you get into trouble?" "Actually I didn't and Ran told me that he's going to be fine because we all literally didn't know he's allergic. But to this day, I still feel bad for what happened" you sigh heavily.

Nodding in acknowledgment before he smiles brightly "I have a cat tho! He's really cute!", your eyes widen as you gasp and grab his arm "Oh my god, why didn't you tell me that earlier?! Can I meet him, please?" "Sure!" He chuckles amused at your excitement and opens the rest of the food containers for the cats before getting up while you also get back onto your feet and take his hand "Let's go!"

"Wait- I live the other direction!" He exclaims when you just drag him with you without a plan. You gasp and turn on your heel "Oh!" "No, no! The other, other direction!" He points to your right, making you halt "Yeah, how about I just let you lead the way while I shut up for once?" "Keep talking while I guide us" he retorted.

You follow him up some stairs in the apartment complex he lives in "You're living with your parents, right?" "Just with my mother, my father is dead" he responds, causing you to look apologetically "Oh, I'm sorry" "Don't worry about it. He saved a little girl from getting hit by a truck when she just ran on the road" "Wow.." your eyebrows shoot up.

"Mom, I'm home!" Chifuyu yells as you two enter his apartment, causing your eyes to round a little "Oh shit, you didn't say she's home" "Welcome- Oh, who are you?" Mrs Matsuno walks out of the kitchen and looks surprised to spot you next to her son. You stand there a bit awkwardly and frozen on the spot because you didn't expect that you would meet his mother.

"That's [Y/n], she is-" "Your girlfriend?" She teases and Chifuyu turns bright red while your cheeks also heat up, "No!!" you both say at the same time and he shakes his head embarrassed "No, [Y/n] is just a friend, mom!" "Nice to meet you, Mrs Matsuno!" you bow your head, making her chuckle "You have manners! Chifuyu, you should take her as an example and be just as respectful as her"

Feeling Chifuyu shoots you a slight glare because he knows how you usually behave and it's definitely not as civil as you're acting right now. She smiles "Anyway, it's nice to meet you too, [Y/n]. Make yourself at home, okay?" "Thank you, ma'am" you nod quickly.

You take off your shoes before you follow him into his room and you immediately spot a black cat sleeping on his bed. He lifts his head and Chifuyu crouches down to greet him but gets fully ignored as the cat skips to you. You frown and pick him up "What are you doing here, Mister Midnight?"