𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟐

School is boring as always, Takemichi keeps pestering you with questions about Hanma you have no answer to. And when he started muttering like a psycho again, you simply run away into the girls restroom to escape him until Hina came, dragging you out of there to eat lunch with you while you try to somehow make her clear that her boyfriend needs to be send to a mental institution.

You scribble in your textbook, drawing funny little creatures all over the assignment you're actually supposed to do as you're currently sitting in your last class of the day and have about 20 minutes left. Glancing over to the teacher to make sure he's not looking before you pull out your phone since you heard it buzz in your backpack.

Hanma:

Hanma: Come outside

You: In 20 minutes is my class over

Hanma: Just come now

You: Why??

Hanma: I'm hungry

You: I hate u!
You: Omw

A sigh leaves your lips as you put your phone away along with your other things and then stand up, "[Y/n], the class ends in 20 minutes. Sit down!" Your teacher knits his eyebrows but you don't care "I need to use the restroom" "Use it in 20 minutes when class is over!" he commands, slowly getting angry with you. You lock eyes with him "Are you prohibiting an underage girl from using the restroom on her menstrual cycle? This is denying somebody of their physical needs, which is abuse and that is illegal. But you can talk about that with my family when I tell them that I'm being treated unethically!"

The whole class turns around to you as nobody really expected you to say that and you also catch the teacher off guard who knows who your family is, not really wanting to talk with them about that as he knows he'll get the short end of the stick. Hina stares at you with widened eyes before she whips her head back to the teacher, wondering what he will do next.

Though he clears his throat "O-okay...you can go", you nod and lean down to grab your backpack but also quickly whisper to Hina "I'm not coming back. Text me what homework we got", she can't say anything back as you already walk out of class. Once you close the door behind you, you start to run down the hallways and down the stairs before you switch your shoes and then walk towards Hanma who waits for you at the school gate on his motorbike.

"You really came? I actually meant that as a joke but I'm not complaining" he laughs as he sees you approaching, taking your hand to help you onto his bike "How did you get out so fast?", you grimace a little "Ah, you don't wanna know" "Tell me!" "No, just drive" you shake your head as you wrap your arms around his waist. He hums and kickstarts the motorbike "You wanna get high before we eat something?" "Yes!" You nod with a smile.

After smoking, the two of you get hungry for burgers and fries, so now you're sitting in a booth of a restaurant and study the menu while mumbling "I'm so high 'n hungry, Shuji" "Same" he hums and leans his head on his palm "I'll order for us", you nod as he waves his hand to the waitress who comes over to him.

Staring at him with widened eyes when he starts ordering nearly everything that was on the menu. The waitress writes everything down with a slightly raised eyebrow and when he is finally done, she eyes you two before she tells you that she'll bring you the food soon.

"What?" Hanma snickers, seeing your shocked face "Why did you order so much?!" You question and wave your hands "You can feed 5 grown men with that amount" "We are hungry like 5 grown men" he retorted with a shoulder shrug "I am hungry, you are hungry. We good, just chill out" "I am chill!" "You're not. You should've smoked more" "I'm literally high as fuck and hungry!" You state with knitted eyebrows.