𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟑

Annoyed, you shut the fridge and put your hands on your hips as you try to recall who was in charge to buy groceries this week. Though you grimace when you remember that it was you but you simply forgot to do it. A sigh leaves your lips as your shoulders slump and you glance at the clock on the wall, seeing that it's after midnight.

You shuffle over to Rindou's room, knowing he's still awake because you can faintly hear some music playing while Ran is dead asleep as always. Knocking on his door "Rindou?", waiting for an answer which comes shortly "Come in!"

Sticking your head into his room, you see him sitting at his desk and playing a game on his computer while he looks at you "What do you want?" "I'm hungry" you reply, causing him to shrug his shoulders and look a little confused "Then eat something? The fridge isn't locked", then he turns back to his game.

"We don't have any food here, there's just beer in the fridge" you step into his room and walk over to his desk "We still have one of Mishima's cars. Can we get McDonald's? We could easily drive over there" "I'm busy right now" "Please, I'm on my period and in pain! I'm literally dying, Rin!" you beg him with pleading eyes.

"I'm gonna kill myself" he groans annoyed "Can you do that after you drove me to get food?" You question with a head tilt.

He shoots you a glare "You'll pay?" "I pay but you gotta drive 'cause I don't know how, unless you wanna teach me?" You question back, making him snort "No way, you'll crash and die" "Thanks, at least you care, I guess" you roll your eyes "So can we go? Because I'm starving"

"Put your shoes on, and take some painkillers and make yourself a hot-water bottle if you're in that much pain. From eating McDonald's it won't get better" he waves his hand and you let out an excited squeal, causing him to snap at you "And be fucking quiet to not wake up Ran or he'll get mad again!"

You quickly grab a white hoodie from your closet, putting it on while not bothering to change out of your pink pajama shorts before you put on some white sneakers at the entrance. Standing up, you dig around in Ran's jackets and fish out some cash to pay for McDonald's.

Rindou walks up to you while putting on a hoodie before he sits down on the floor and puts on some sneakers "Did you grab some money?", asking because he didn't see you stealing from Ran.

Nodding your head, you turn to already open the door but you freeze midway when Ran suddenly stands there and looks at you and Rindou with knitted eyebrows "What the fuck are you two doing? Are you sneaking out?!"

Rindou whips around with wide eyes, being just as startled as you while you wave your hands "No! Not really?" "Hah?" Ran folds his arms over his chest, narrowing his eyes at you. You sigh, knowing it's no use to try to lie, especially when you and Rindou literally stand there with your shoes on and ready to leave "There's no food here and we're hungry. You failed to buy food!"

"It wasn't my turn! It was Rindou's" Ran nods his head to him but the latter snarls "It wasn't my turn either!", they both look at you and you lift your hands defensively "Okay, it was my turn but I'll get us food now!"

Your oldest brother sighs and starts putting on his shoes as well "I'm hungry too. Rindou is gonna pay and drive because you two woke me up!" "[Y/n] is gonna pay" Rindou stated, causing you to refuse "Nuh-uh!" "Yuh-huh!" "Ran said you'll pay and what he says goes!" "You only say that now and the next moment you're running off, breaking all the rules!!" He snaps back and you two start bickering around.

The three of you head towards the elevator while Rindou and you trail behind Ran. You nudge his arm with your hand, whispering "Here, pay with this money" "Yours?" He takes the money you have in your hand but you snicker "No way" "Did you steal that from me?!" "From Ran" you reply calmly, making him laugh.