PARAPSYCHOLOGY

Mulai dari awal

"But son! how can you sure Joong will stop bothering ,if you avoid seeing Rachen? with or without Rachen. Joong is aftering you but I'll be less worry and confident, if Rachen is here to protect you"

"Dad"

"You need him more than anyone else. even I cannot protect you as much as he can"

"Daddy sorrry"

"Please seek the reason why you meet Rachen and why he's here"

"DUNK?"

"yes because of Dunk, Dunk wanted to protect you and Joong. so he purposely want Rachen for you Loud"

"Thank you Dad, I need to see and apologize to Rachen for avoiding him"

"Today, He's leaving Bangkok"

"What??? you mean he's going back to Italy?"

"Nope! He's going to your Granpa, he wanted to ask him something"

"Okay. tommorrow, I will follow him Dad, we need to do this together"

"Just be careful son, we don't know how wicked Joong's spirit is and how much he can do, just to have you but I believe, it won't end here, if you avoid the situation

"I will take care of myself, thanks Dad"

~Chiang Khan~

"Grandpa please help us, we need you. why you decided to write #FlowerWish apart from your first book"

"Didn't you the one who told me to write all those written words in my books?"

"Huh???"

"Joong, I already did what you told me but I cannot bring Dunk with you anymore, please let me rest now"

"Grandpa what do you mean??? Did Joong appeared in your dreams too? What else did he say to you? How about Dunk? Grandpa please tell me"

"Dunk will not comeback to you anymore even how many times you wish, he's gone already, gone forever"

"What kind of wish Grandpa? I cannot see any written words in your book?"

"Son I think you need to stop right here, Uncle Boom is tired already and as you can see he can't remember anything now"

"Sorry If I'm trying to push him to remember everything..I don't know what I'm going to do now"

"I don't know about the whole story of JoongDunk and why Joong spirit can't leave our world, I know for sure, Dunk is not here anymore and I think that what makes Joong spirit is trying to bother Loud"

"I wish Dunk can hear me and help me too"

"I suggest you need to find the possible reason why Joong believed Dunk is still alive and why he mistook Loud as Dunk"

"I'm wondering too"

There are two possible reason I think

First Dunk reincarnated through Loud body Or Loud unconciously made a wish

"What???"

"I'm not sure about this, but this is what I viewed base from what I've learned as ParaPsychologist"

"What do you mean Auntie?"

"A Parapsychology is the study of mental phenomena which are excluded from or inexplicable by orthodox scientific psychology such as hypnosis telepathy and any related ghost thing"