CHAPTER XXVI

"Wake up, Y/n. We're gonna be late for the graduation ceremony." A voice echoed in my head, but in reality when I woke up- I was not the Blue Lock factory, nor anything close to that.

As I sit up, I was back in my room and in the reality. As I check the calendar, it was March. Graduation day for average student like me.

It hit me hard. That all of those was just a dream. Or my imagination. But why did I imagine or dream those people like I know?

"Earth to Y/n." The same voice that woke up speaks, as I look for the owner of it- there he stood. A familiar guy, someone from my dream that plays soccer.

Rin Itoshi, in his school uniform. All clean since it was officially last day of school for us."Oh shoot! Right." I jumped out from my bed, and got ready. I could hear Rin from downstairs, it felt strange. Like a deja vu.

The ceremony was brilliant, or even amazing. I looked at my classroom once again before I leave. The classroom that I had spent three years of my High School Era.

"Kamishiro-san, you're still applying for that Blue Academy, right?" One of my classmates asked as we walk through the hallways.

"Yeah, I'll apply to Blue Academy," I replied.
"I bet an amazing student like you will be accepted in no time." She chuckled.

"I heard they have students from Spain, England, France and Germany. And their headmaster was somewhat weird looking guy when I saw the ceremony on TV. He had bowl cut with glasses." Another adds.

Maybe all the Blue Lock thing was just a dream, and now I'm awake, no soccer, no Bastard München, no drama, and no pushovers.

But I will continue to cherish the dream, or even thay delusion like a treasure for the rest of my life. Because I will never see goofy Michael Kaiser, jealous Alexis Ness, favourite boy Meguru Bachira, always the best Nagi Seishiro, the egoist Itoshi Rin, and the king Barou Shohei.

I felt alone after the dream, hopeless... Just a student- not a soccer player, not any prodigy, not having the best teammates...

I realized Rin had always been in my life and in my dreams too, but here in reality he's just damned nerd who doesn't give a shit somehow in my dream he was weird boy, very determined one.... And his brother and him are still in awkwardness both in dream and reality.

For the past few weeks in my life, I can't help but wander around Tokyo in a small hope of seeing them again. And Uchiha Madara's words hit me "Wake up to reality."

One month was fast enough, and you stood infront of the Blue Academy gate. On the way, I met a raven-blue haired boy who determination in his eyes.

           "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Isagi Yoichi."

THE END.