CHAPTER XVII

[Your pov:]

Louds of voices were cheering for those who was on the field.

"We did it."  Yoichi lets out a chuckle, as he stands beside me.

"Y/n without your strategic mind and idea at the end, I would expect my project, my work to an end. Even though Y/n helped many others such as Nagi, Rin, Barou and Isagi to score she didn't get to score or get the pass that deserved perfect goal that she can only make. However, if Y/n wasn't in present, nor on the field, I don't know how we could ever win in this match.

Good job, you diamonds in rough and worthy gem."

The day after the match, others got their belongings, such as phone and all. And we got 2 weeks off and we have been allowed to go outside of blue lock.

Everyone went back home, Yoichi, Bachira and all.

I was greeted by noone at home, since both of my parents are in Germany. Yoichi asked me come and visit him at his house once since I told him I'll be alone at home.

It was kind of him. His mother is very clever, kind hearted and beautiful woman. And his father was great person with great way of thinking. They both allowed me to spend nights at their home, but insisted because I'm not Yoichi's girlfriend or something.

"Yocchan, Y/n-chan, you two going back already? you just came back..." Iyo-san asked,

"Yeah, for a bit. Going to have fun with some friends of ours." Yoichi smiled at his mom.

How wholesome, I miss my mom.

At the moment, we are now in Shibuya. Meeting Chigiri and Bachira.

"There you are, you two." Chigiri said as he takes sip from his coffee. Bachira grinning side to side and getting off from his chair, waving at us.

"Sup, you two!" I smile back at them.
"Hey, Bachira, Chigiri."

"This honey caramel cream latte is delicious! Want some? It's sweet enough an ant would drown in it!" Bachira grins.

"Dude, you have some childish taste." Chigiri replied.

"Nah, I'll pass. It's only us?" Yoichi asks.

"I called Raichi and Niko but they didn't want to come. Hiori said he lives far away so he couldn't. I could come since my sister lives in Tokyo. I wanted to call Kunigami but I don't know his contact. I wish I could've called him." Chigiri says.

We all spend the time with loads of fun. Eita, Aryu, Yukimiya, Reo, Nagi and even Rin came since I asked him to come.

Once I was back at home, notifications blowed up your phone. Once I open it, there was groupchat called "Soccer gays" .

"Soccer gays"

MONSTER😈:
Y/n? You here?!!!!

Isagi🐐:
You added her here?

Reo:
She must be here since she's also
part of the blue lock.

Nagi😍:
Y/n, if you're here, do you
know Genshin Impact?

SHIDOU😈:
STOP BLOWING UP
MY PHONE FFS

Hey? What's this gc for?
And Nagi I know GI, I main Xiao

Kurona<3:
Hey, Y/n and others.