CHAPTER XIII

Wherever you were going you couldn't spot him. However, after parting your ways with the rest is where you saw him. The Itoshi Rin's unreadable perfect face and slutty long lashes. He was annoying perfect alongside his big brother.

After almost spending 14 years beside the Itoshi Siblings, you're 'almost' sister of them. Every soccer training, every wholesome moment, every popsicle sharing moment and last but not least every fight.

Until, you realize you were falling for Rin's brother uncontrollably. He was sweet, caring and 'real' back then. But Spain turned him 180°, he came emontionless, each action he takes had emptiness behind it all.

"Rinrin," your voice echoed in the hall, causing the dude turn around. "You look lukewarm shit," you said.

Slight long ass sigh could be heard from the other side, "Shortie, what the hell do you want?"

"We both are assigned in A remember? Shidou Ryusei is completely sent to U-20 base, and leaving the Third Ranking spot to Tabito Karasu, that Shidou is so lame. Got to play with Sae." You said, chuckling at the last part.

"I don't get why you don't like playing with him. You liked it so much back then but now, you are hating it." His monotone voice ringed behind you,

"Sae and I are same, we play exact the same. All the dribbling and skills, it's all same. That's the problem, our team will be at disadvantage."

"Why, why don't you talk about us, Y/n? All you talk about is Sae, Sae and Sae. Talk and think about me when I'm with you." Rin's words hit you, hard.

You tried to brush it away but it wasn't easy enough. You placed your hands on his shoulder and pulled him into hug. "I'm just doing this for both of yours' sake"

Rin was hesitating a bit, but he overcome his fear and hold you in his embrace. At the moment, he never thought about his brother nor his soccer career only thought about you, how perfect you are, how amazing you are, and how can you play soccer even though you're just a girl in a men's team. He admired you like that way.

But today really he wasn't jealous of Sae, he was confused about his feelings towards you. Does he love you? Does he hates you? Does he admires you? But it wasn't obvious for him but he knew you liked him and he liked you too. One thing that came between you was his brother that caused him to hate his brother from his heart.

Plenty of time flew.

Today was the Blue Lock 11 selection. Everyone wasn't that happy nor scared. Everyone thought that they will get chosen, or they will lock off.

"During this Third Selection, all of you proved your worth. Your hard work and all. But it's not where you all should beam with happiness and all. Winning is the one thing to complete the piece of your need.
Win the U20 and come back get your prize, egoists."

"The 11 players, come forward as I call your name." Ego's words echoed in the room. Everyone, including you, was nervious.

"First,Rin Itoshi- CF,
The most important player here will be the Goal Keeper. And that GK will Gagamaru Gin.

Ikko Nikki- Center back, a left center back with an intellect that allows him to excel at stealing the ball and reading the field.

Aryu Jyubei- Center Back, and a right center who can overwhelm opponents by his heigh and, reaching
The right wingback, Chigiri Hyoma- RSB,
And the left wingback, Bachira Meguru- LSB