CHAPTER VIII

" As a result, Team Z is now in third place. And the only match left in Building is our final game. "

"If we draw, we won't advance, due to our worse goal difference. So, in short, we need to win to survive." Iemon informs to all of you,

"Hey, Kuon's listening in on this.  Should I kill him?" Raichi says.

"I don't think anyone would make deals with him now, anyway. "

"But man, it's a miracle Team Y came away with a draw. " Igarashi mutters.

"Come to think of it, was Niko even the type to take on shits himself?" Chigiri comments.

"He got inspired by a certain someone." Bachira replies.

"So for some, losing makes them stronger." Isagi thought to himself.

"Anyway, let's move onto the key players of our final opponent, Team V."

"This trio has scored goals in three games,  thanks to their stupidly good attacking skills. Zantetsu Tsurugi, five goals. Reo Mikage, six goals. And their team's top scorer, Seishiro Nagi, seven goals." Iemon comtinues.

"If we don't stop from them scoring, we can't win." You said.
"Seishiro Nagi... He gets on my nerves. I will win!" Isagi thought.

Few hours ago, lunch hall:

      "Nagi, are you sure the girl was from Team Z?" Mikage Reo, midfielder of team V asks his fellow mate who is being carried on his back.

"Yeah, I heard they won against both Team Y and Team W I wonder how they are winning at this point..."

(A/n: So, I'm so lazy to write how Kuon betrayed Team Z and how the Team Z won against Team W. We all know what happened there but the main character in this story is Y/n not Isagi:> )

"Aren't you guys from Team V?" Kuon asks from them.
"Yeah, what do you want?" Zantetsu replies,
"Umm, would you guys want some info of my teammates' weapons..?" He nervously asks as sweat breaks down on his forehead.

"We don't need such things to win. We are strong without information that you tryna give us, fool," Reo says.

Kuon left in embarrassment. But in return Nagi spotted you. "Reo, let me down."

"Huh? Nagi? Where are you- Oh.." Reo's smile drops when Nagi talks to you.

"Damnit, she is indeed pretty."

"Fair lady. It's been quite the time since we saw each other, isn't it?" Nagi quietly asks as he sits beside you.

"You-!"
"Don't worry, Isagi. He won't be a hassle."

"Hey, Nagi. We will be training then." Reo says as he turns his back to him

"Yeah, I couldn't be bothered." Nagi replies as his gaze still locked with yours.

"You know something?" Reo questions from the man beside him.

"If you skip practice too often, " Zantetsu goes on.

"Silly Zantetsu. Nagi doesn't need to practice." Reo complains.
"Reo, you're always spoiling Nagi. "

"Of course.  After all, he's... my treasure, you know?
My life was a total bore."

BACK IN TEAM Z ROOM:

"Then, let's have a strategy meeting."
"Hold on." Raichi continues "I haven't forgiven this guy yet. You're going to spill the beans to someone again, ain't you?"

"Let's start by taking turns punching him!

"Great idea, Raichi!"
"He needs to be punished! " Both Igarashi and Naruhaya rejoices.