CHAPTER XV

[Isagi Yoichi's PoV]
"We are going by bus to the stadium."

Ego said before, the blue bus that has blue lock's weird logo on it, I guess that is our bus. Once I get in there, Y/n was sitting on a seat by a window. As I lock my eyes with her e/colored ones, it was signaling me to sit beside her.

"Good morning, Yoichi." She said,
"That's third time you're saying this to me on today." I sighed.

"Oops?"

Everyone gets in the bus, when we were chatting there were glares directed at me, probably from Bachira, Nagi and Rin. I guess they wanted to sit beside her or who knows maybe me?

"Hey, Sagi. I wanna say something to you. Just to clear some misunderstanding," she said, laying her head on my right shoulder. I hummed in response.

"Once we get in the field, the sportscasters might say unusual things such as "Uncrowned Empress of soccer, or Real Prodigy"" she sighed.

"But, isn't that true that you're the uncrowned empress? your father once said that his daughter which happened to be you will continue on his way," I asked, shoot I should've thought before I speak.

"Well, that's what they say. But, I think I'm not at that level, for example I'm not some prodigy like Rin, Sae or Kaiser. My dad was Emperor. As Japanese people, we know Kamishiro F/N by World's Best Offensive Midfielder and Number 1 striker before Noel Noa,"

"I remember that Sir Kamishiro retired and give his Number 1 Striker title to his reliable student Noel Noa who is now the Number One, right?"

"Ah yes, it boardcasted worldwide"

"But who is Kaiser?" I blurted it out of curiosity. "Hmm, I will tell you when we both get in Bastard München," she says as she slightly smiles and winks at me.

At that moment, I was determined to win in this match just to get in Bastard München with Y/n.

I really have come a long way to this amazing place. The me from before blue lock wouldn't have been imagine such a sight.

In front of this immense crowd how far will I able to fight..

Hah, no that's not it, it doesn't matter who is there. I need to focus on myself. I have to become immersed in this fight.

I was brought back to reality when someone's hand slap my back. It's Rin the one who slapped me.

"Lukewarm. What're you getting nervous for? Dumbass," he says. But I think that slap was for sitting beside Y/n.

"Hah, It's called being excited." I say as I grin at him.
"Let's go Isagi." Rin said, getting YEAH from me as a response.

I had the ball from the kick-off. Itoshi Sae was infront of me, as expected. But our offense is made up of me, Rin and Nagi.

I pass the ball to my left side where Rin was, and he passed it Nagi. And Nagi won't have to pass it to Y/n once opponents are thinking about we are passing it one and another.

The three of us will set up the foundation. In a central, trainglar formation. This is super aggressive, blue lock system.

Bachira and Chigiri dashes forward. As soon as I spot Bachira, without even a second wasted, I pass the ball to the Monster.

Opponent's defensive mid-fielder, Hayate Haru faced Bachira.

Bachira gets past Hayate by using Double touch feint. Once he gets past, and gets into the goal-zone, he passes it to me.

But, someone is in my way. Oliver Aiku, why is he here?! Did he see it coming?! No, we broke through their defense and passed perfectly... Was it by predicting? Or by reacting?