CHAPTER XII

AUTHORS NOTE————> "This story will furtherly contain effortless rizzes to Y/n (you) lol and will follow on Manga which means ULTIMATE MANGA SPOILERS!"

             As 'Top Three's' team enters the room, specialized to them, Ego appears saying,

"Hello there, diamonds in the rough. Congratulations on passing the second selection, Y/n had foreseen that y'all will make to Third. Guess she was right. But now Y/n, come here and do it, you coward"

"The questions? Alright. Yo, hello. Long time no see, I have few questions, you okay with that?" you glanced down at them, by seeing through the camera's.

They nodded their head that looks tiny to you, you wondered 'what the hell are they thinking at this point?'

"Well, What is luck? Quite the cringe topic. Now, proceed through the next door. As a reward for passing the selection, I'll tell you about how luck
really works in the world of soccer. Luck is luck. It's basically just coincidence, right? Well, sure, that's how average Joes on the losing side interpret it, their tiny brains bending the truth to fit," You continued but,

"Wha— ?" Isagi, interrupts you.
"Isagi. Shut up and listen, will you?" you say as you continue talking about so-called luck.

"Let me ask you a question. Have you ever been shat on by a pigeon? It's the worst, right? But when its droppings land on you, you realize... the ground's covered in bird shit, and if you look up, there are
a bunch of pigeons above you. So can you call it bad luck when you could've avoided the shit if you'd noticed those things sooner?"

Aryu looks at the others as if you were saying non-making-sense stuff, "What the hell is she talking about?"
"Luck. Or muck, I guess," muttered Bachira, quite good percieve he has.

"Now please take some rest, and make it to tomorrow."

"What the hell, Y/n! Is Ego's ego affecting you that much?" Poor Isagi thought, but most certainly what he was thinking bothered the Rin.

The day after; Shidou makes his entrance and ultimately creates fuss, "If you really wanna go I'm down but-" Bachira starts as he stretch his muscles a bit.
"-to me, you're slime, you tanning bed freak."

"Okay, that's enough, you lumps of talent. Any further violence will lead to your home and not a single one of you have time to worry about all of those who disqualified because your soccer career at the ledge in Blue Lock."

"Hey, Ego let me add salt to the wounds," your voice echoed. "Come here and say."

"But anyways, boys, good work. Playing against the specialized World Five that I had picked each one of you was unique defeat, am I right? I will tell you more but first if you pass Third Selection's language study,"

"A tons of shit happened actually, I was about to narrow you down to five players, but plans had slight changes." You said, leaving the rest to Ego.

"And that's because even as we speak, the big shots of Japanese soccer are trying to put the kibosh on Blue Lock. So I decided to send them a challenge. which means the third selection will take place in three weeks... and Blue Locks existence will be riding on that outcome."

"The U-20 of Japan team and Blue Lock 11 will be sent off to a special match that includes me as one of the chosen 11," you added.
"If you win this game, you will have the honor of representing Japan in U-20 World Cup," Ego stole your thunder.

"Steal the right to represent Japan?" Gagamaru speaks to himself.
"That's the condition? Not bad" Raichi grins.

"Anyways, let's go lukewarms. We are about to set a new era," You said as screen turns off just showing;

"Battle against U-20 of Japan that includes Itoshi Sae! Just a short while ago, I was nameless nobody

"Battle against U-20 of Japan that includes Itoshi Sae! Just a short while ago, I was nameless nobody. And if I win this, I will be able to represent Japan! This match could allow me to completely change my life." Isagi thought.

"Hey, wait a sec! So we're not guarenteed a spot in The Blue Lock 11 excluding her" Raichi yells.

"Oh, shut up how stupid do you think I am?"

"Blue lock is going to assemble a team focused on a six players. These are the top ranked players at present. And putting them in a team just three weeks will require most rational gamble."

"Will following players, please come forward?" you said.
"First player, Rin Itoshi."
Isagi, he glanced at Rin, thinking "Rin is still number one"
"Our number three, Tabito Karasu."
"The number four, Isagi Yoichi."
"Number five, Kenyu Yukimiya.
"Number six, Eita Otoya."
"And the others that can be exception will be Seishiro Nagi, and Bachira Meguru, that's all."

"But Y/n, you skipped the Number Two? Who is it?" Bachira questions.
"Huh? What do you expect? It's me of course."

After Ego's nerve-racking speech, everyone left to the Dining Hall. You had priviledge to eat anywhere at anytime unlike them, so yoi had decided to go to Isagi and Bachira.

You spotted them right away, eating it with former Team Z, sadly that no longer include Naruhaya, Kuon the traitor, lady-killer Imamura, and goalie Iemon. Last but not least, Kunigami.

"Heyo!" you greeted them as you walk towards to them with you tray with full of foods. Everyone greeted back, making you smile. "But- man. I really never thought Kunigami would drop-out, I mean he is real strong," Bachira commented.

It took you not long enough to proces what's happening until Chigiri says, "But, this is Blue Lock after all. importantly, if we lose the U-20 20 match this place will go down completely so none of us have to worry about no one."

"Oh? Right Chigiri! But have you guys decided which team you want yet?" you questioned.
"I will go for A," Igarashi says, as he rubs his tummy that is full with foods.

"I'm thinking of B or C just going for fill inuition" Gagamaru says as he lays back.

"But since we can rewatch all the matches in the monitor room, I will choose there. What about you, Bachira?" Raichi asked.

"I think I will choose randomly. Plus, me and Nagi are the only ones who can play two matches,"

"Oh, gotcha. Are you even real Bachira that was in Team Z?" annoyed Raichi, turns up to him.
"I am an egoist now. What about you Chigirin?"

"I haven't decided yet. Isagi?"

"I dunno,-"
"A or C right? To be with Rin or Nagi. Oh and Y/n will be there too right? As both coach and player?"
"That's for sure."

to be continued.
tried my best to catch up so lol, i was just bored and wanted my brain to rest a bit.