CHAPTER XVI

Nevertheless, the crowd going crazy over this match. You faced Sae, not taking your eyes of his ones. Your inner demon was saying kick his ass and get the fuck outta the match but you wouldn't risk this chance to respresent Japan.

He was aiming for front line to Chou Kento, but with facing you long-distance low pass at medium speed would be impossible to be made.

Sae lost the glimpse of you, and the ball. You sprinted past him, passing it to Aryu. Even though Aryu got the ball, the mannequin lookinh dude, Kento got the ball, and passed to Kitsunezato Teru.

You was surprised because it exceeded your expectations you never thought they would get the ball from Aryu and dare to pass to someone behind him.

Kitsune was running with no counter but, Karasu came across, "Don't waste time and keep moving ahead. That's the basics of a counter-attack" Kitsune said.

"Nothin we didn't foresee. Come at me shorty." Karasu said mockingly. But none of them see Sae was being open. "Niko!" your voice filled the field.

"Don't worry, I'm on my way!" He said. Without a second, Chigiri is back, surrounding him.

A lob pass was made through the gap between them, with a gentle touch. Sendo Shuto got the pass, you sprinted at him, blocking his way. But he used your blind spot, shooting to score. All you gotta do was pray that he won't make it and count on Gagamaru.

His super reaction speed saved blue lock entirely but Sae is running for the loose ball.

You almost made it to Sae and the ball but 1 second far away he scored a goal.

U-20 Japan team                       Blue Lock
1                          :                        0

[Isagi POV]:

Amazing, a line drive shot from that position?! A crazy goal that spits in the face of everyone waiting for a pass in the center! Just how good he is? Is he worthy enough to surpass Y/n at this point? I hope he is not.

But, leading actor in this game is Itoshi Sae. And those of us from Blue Lock are just this week's "bad guys" for his act.

Nobody is looking at the likes of us!"

I though so much that didn't realize Y/n and Rin was standing beside me.

"Don't get swept away, Yoichi. And Rin you too," Y/n said, her eyes is now hollowish, probably unlocking the flow that she explained herself.

"You both just have to look at me," She continued.

"Y/n, in 90 minutes. Let's turn those cheers into screams of anguish," Rin said.

Time skip: