Shortly after, Natasha and Dhawal came back to the Pandya Niwas. Everyone looked up with expectations. Amba asked, "Dhawal?"

"I don't need more time. I know my answer. My answer is yes. Natasha, take your time in making your decision." answered Dhawal

Amba smiled and said, "Suman Bhen, we will take your leave. Thank you for your hospitality."

The Makwana left, and Suman looked at Natasha. "Natasha, think about your decision. I would like to let Amba Bhen know by the end of the day. I don't want to delay Dolly's wedding any more than it already it is." said Suman

Natasha went into her room and called Dolly. "Dolly, I am so sorry, I am the reason for the delay in your wedding." Natasha said without even saying hello.

"Natasha, it's fine. Now tell me your decision?" asked Dolly

"I'm confused. He's seems nice enough. He's handsome. And you'll be there. That's a positive." said Natasha.

"Natasha, can you picture your life with him?" asked Dolly."Close your eyes. Remember to clear your mind. Think of yourself. Can you see yourself with him. Do you think you can love him?" said Dolly.

Natasha closed her eyes and thought. "I think so. Do you think you can get me his number. I like to talk to him and then decide." asked Natasha.

"Let me get Chirag to give me the number." said Dolly.

Five minutes Natasha's phone beeped with a message. She looked at the time and quickly messaged him as she wasn't sure how busy he was. 'Natasha here. When you have a moment, I have a few questions to ask before I finalize my answer.'

Dhawal messaged back right away. 'Free now.'

Natasha quickly called him before she lost her nerve. "Hello."

"Hello. Natasha." answered Dhawal

"I'm sorry to bother you. But I had a few questions before I made my decision." said Natasha

"Sure, ask away." said Dhawal

"Why did you say yes right away. Didn't you need to think? This is an important decision. A life-long decision." Natasha quickly said.

"I felt this was the right decision. I like you. I think we can make it work. Any more questions?" asked Dhawal

"If I want to get a job, can I? If I want to study more? Be a housewife?" asked Natasha.

"If you have already finished your MBA, if you want to continue your studies even more, you ahead. You want a job, you ahead? I will even offer you one in my company if you want. You want to stay at home and be a housewife, that is fine too. I can support both of us." said Dhawal.

"Oh." Natasha said quietly.

"Any more, or did I answer your questions?" asked Dhawal

"Why didn't you ask me any more questions?" asked Natasha

"I trust my gut." said Dhawal

"Ok. Bye." Natasha hung up without hearing a bye from Dhawal

'She didn't even wait for me to say Bye.' Dhawal thought and smiled.

An hour later, Natasha went to her grandmother's room to talk to Suman. "Daama, I think I have made my decision." said Natasha.

"What is your decision?" asked Suman

"Yes. I will marry Dhawal, " said Natasha, making Suman smile. Suman gave Natasha a hug. "Chutki, I am so happy. My Chutki is getting married." said Suman.

Suman quickly called Amba to let her know the good news. Amba was so happy to hear the news. It was decided that both weddings would happen in a week, giving Pandya's time to get organized.

Everyone got busy in the preparations. Later that night, Natasha was getting ready for bed when her phone rang. Natasha answered the phone without looking at the name. "Hello."

"Hello, Wifey." Dhawal said

"To Be," answered Natasha

"I heard that you said yes. I would like to hear that straight from your mouth." asked Dhawal

"Umm. Dhawal, I made my decision. And my decision was based on a lot of things.." Natasha started to stall.

"Natasha. Your decision." Dhawal was firm.

"Fine. Yes. I said yes to our marriage. You take all the fun out in teasing you, " complained Natasha

"You can tease me all you want after we marry. But I was nervous, I wasn't sure if you were going to say yes or no." said Dhawal.

"Ok. I'm sorry." said Natasha

"Natasha, why are you saying sorry. I was also teasing. I am glad you decided to go ahead with the marriage." said Dhawal

"So our wedding is to be with Dolly and Chirag Bhai." stated Natasha

"Yes. We will get married at the same time as Dolly and Chirag." said Dhawal

"Ok. Good night then. I have a lot to do." and she hung up on Dhawal

"She hung up on me again." and laughed.

Soon, all the functions were over, and it was their wedding. Chirag and Dolly got married first, and then it was Dhawal and Natasha's turn. Natasha was comforted with the thought that her best friend would be there in their inlaws' home. But it was scary to move to a new home. New family. Different personalities to get used to. A husband. She had a husband now.