𝟏𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝

LINA POV:

Kendra's alarm went off.

𝟕:𝟏𝟓𝐚𝐦: *snooze*

𝟕:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦: *snooze*

𝟕:𝟒𝟓𝐚𝐦: *snooze*

I heard her cut off the loud ringing multiple times, but I was so incredibly tired from barely having any sleep and being jet lagged that it never registered that we might need to wake up.

Our bedroom door was swung open and a voice that sounded like Rubin's starting yelling "GET THE FUCK UP! WE HAVE TO TRAIN, IDIOTS!!"

"Bitch I will knock you out right now." Kendra said very angrily, burying herself into her covers.

He bursted out laughing and cut on the lights.

Either he wanted to piss us off or genuinely didn't know any other way to wake us up, 𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘳, because he went around the room and opened/cut on every blind, curtain, and light.

"If I have to tell y'all to get up one more time I'm ripping covers off." Rubin said warningly.

My hands rose in submission, "I'm up, I'm up!"

____

It was now 𝟖:𝟏𝟓 and we were dragged outside by Rubin. He told us to stretch and get warmed up because today we'd all be testing ourselves.

Last night was hectic, and I still had a lot of questions that needed to be answered but Rubin and Kendra reassured me that a meeting would be held later today.

I had time to check out the backyard while I ran a lap around the house to get the blood flowing through my veins. In normal conditions, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬...

...The back of the mansion was completely hidden from public view, hell you couldn't even see that there was a backyard. The trees and large stone walls imitated the property ended at the house, but through the back door lead you into a MASSIVE open area filled with 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

There was a heated underground pool surrounded by an outdoor kitchen and eating area, not forgetting a hot tub and lounge area.

*inspo*

The training space, driveway, and average rich family areas were separated so they each had their own glory moments.