38

It doesn't take me much time to find the lowlife who drugged Venus

Christian took her to my car. I told him to wait for me.

I don't worry about him trying anything. I trust him. Must be the only person I trust.

I spot the guy she came with. And as I am about to pounce on him, I see a guy pressing his lips against his.

Confusion swirls in my brain.

But it's soon overshadowed by a deep need to hurt someone when I catch a glimpse of a guy she was dancing with.

I'll deal with the other information later. When she's awake, so I know why she lied to me.

He must be the one who drugged her, if the guy she came with is with someone else, especially that being a man.

He's laughing with his friends, probably as pathetic as him.

I stand by the wall, waiting.

As he leaves the group, walking in the direction of a bathroom, I push myself away from the wall, following him. As soon, as we're out of anyone's eye line, I grab the back of his neck and swing him against the nearest wall, his head taking the hit.

He groans at the collision.

"What the-," he begins to say but I don't let him finish.

I don't even let him to react to the first hit. I pummel my fist into his face, and a loud crunch is heard. That sound, the sound of bones breaking, and crunching under my fist, soothes something deep inside me. I don't remember the last time I punched someone.

After the last time, I upped my dose, replacing the fight with pills.

I nearly killed the man. It was in a fighting ring. We both knew what we were getting in, but I couldn't continue like that. At least, because it wasn't good for my father's reputation.

Blood coats my hands, the color fueling my rage further.

The thought that he thought he could touch her makes me punch him harder.

I grab his color, pulling his bloodied face up. There's not a spot that isn't coated in blood.

Good.

"You think you can drug girls and rape them, huh?" I spit in his face, slamming his body down onto the hard floor. "Hm, you piece of shit," I pull him up then slam his body down again, harder.

"What the... fu-fuck are you talking about?" He asks, spitting blood mid-sentence.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about," I slam his body down harder, his head taking the hit. The slimy asshole is too fucking resilient. Usually, by this time my opponent is out cold.

As I'm about to pull him up, I notice a far too familiar tattoo picking from under his shirt. I pull the color of his shirt down, only to find it.