36

I could still feel Alexandre inside as I walked back to my apartment

My walk was awkward at best, my legs still shaky from my orgasm. Cum still dripping out of me. I had to squeeze my thighs to avoid it dripping down my legs. The asshole ripped my underwear so badly, that there's no way of wearing them.

It's been a week since that evening in the ally. He hasn't contacted me. Not a single call or text. Not even his stupid manager has contacted me. It's like the whole "fake relationship" thing has just vanished.

Deep down I wanted him to call me, but I'd never initiate anything.

After that night, with this treatment of his, I feel used, like he just satisfied his urges and left me there.

Yet, he has the nerve to tell me who I can and can't see. The fucking asshole.

I'm snuggled under a blanket on the couch, Modern Family playing on the TV, when my phone pings.

Alexandre: I need you.

Alexandre: Come over.

God, even his stupid texts are fucking irritating. I can feel the demanding tone through them.

Honestly, who the hell does he think he is? Ghosting me for a week, then text me for a booty call.

Alexandre: I'll send a car.

How generous. Note the sarcasm.

I'd like to smash his stupid face into that car.

I throw my phone onto the couch, ignoring his texts, leaving him on delivered.

My phone continues to ring, new text coming, but I don't even pick it up. Alexandre can go screw himself. Literally.

It's not even 15 minutes later when loud banging interrupts my peace.

"Open up, Venus," Alexandre's angry voice booms through my apartment. The door trembles due to the force of his knocks. "Don't make me break this door down," his voice drips with darkness.

Are you fucking kidding me?

My stomach flutters at the sound of his voice. It shouldn't, but it does. And I hate it. I hate him.

I ignore him, turning up the volume of the TV. The knocking only gets louder and doesn't stop like I'd hoped.

He doesn't stop. He might've been knocking for around five minutes now. That's when I decide to deal with him. He'll get me kicked out.

I swing the door open, revealing an overly angry-looking Alexandre.

"What the hell do you want?" Irritation is clear in my voice.

"Why aren't you answering my texts?" He steps into my apartment, not even waiting for an invite.

"Because I don't want to," I reply.

"So you saw them," he takes a threatening step toward me. "And decided to ignore them," his voice low. "You think you can ignore me, darling?" His hands grab my jaw roughly, pulling me closer to him. "Hm?"

"Let me go," I hiss, my eyes full of hatred, or at least I hope they are.

"No."

"What do fucking mean 'no'? Let me go!" I try to wrench my face out of his grip, but his hold is too strong. I thrash against him, trying to push him away.

"I swear to God, Alexandre, I'll fucking scream if you don't let me go and vacate my apartment," I grit through my teeth, done with his bullshit.

Anger fills his eyes, darkening by the second, at my words.

Finally, he lets me go roughly. I stumble back, barely able to catch myself.

"Mark my words, darling. You'll pay for this," with that he leaves, slamming the door shut behind himself.

I'm left rooted to my place, stunned. Irritated. Aroused.

His words shouldn't have this effect on me. It's not normal. Though, I can't remember the last time my life was normal.