11

The European part of tour we travel by a tour bus

Through every city we go through, we go out on a 'date' at least once.

This job isn't too bad. I get the much needed money and get to travel around the world. Of course, I don't stick around the city much to thoroughly explore it, but it's better than nothing.

Though, there's one big, annoying con. Alexandre Laurent.

The asshole hasn't let a day go by without getting on my nerves. It's like he's made it his purpose to drive me crazy.

This is our first day in Berlin. We're supposed to be here for three days. His show is in two days.

As I'm about to get into my bed to finally rest, Alexandre burst la into my room. I don't even know how he got a key.

"What are you doing?!" I squeal, pulling the duvet onto my body. My nightdress is white and see through. And I'm wearing only panties underneath.

"I'm lonely." He slurs.

"So?" I ask, confused how does that concern me.

"I want someone to talk to." He says, like it explains anything.

"Couldn't find anyone better. Just a few hours ago you told me how annoying I am."

"Well, I'm sorry." He apologizes, and it actually sounds sincere. I don't recognize the guy in front of me. "Now, come." He grabs my arm and pulls me up from my bed.

"Wait." I exclaim and grab a light blanket from the chair, pulling it to my chest to cover up. He pulls me through the hallways, and after many turns we reach a giant door, that he unlocks with a key card. How did he even get that?

Behind the door is a small staircase leading to another door.

Alexandre pulls up the stairs and opens the second door.

A gust of wind hits me in the face, as he opens it.

Behind the door is the rooftop. It looks out onto Berlin's night sky.

I don't know what got into Alexandre to bring me up here. He barely talked to me ever since I was hired to be his fake girlfriend. Most of the stuff—if not all of it—he said were insults.

"Why did you drag me up here?" I muse my thoughts.

He just shrugs, then walks over to the edge of the roof, taking a seat, his feet dangling 150 feet over the ground.

I move a little closer to him, afraid he might fall, even though there's probably no chance I'll be able to pull him up or hold him for long. I know he's an asshole, but I don't think I'll be able to live with myself if I were able to help him and didn't.

I wrap the blanket closer to my body as another wave of wind hits me, making me shiver.

I sit down onto the step of the edge, with my feet facing the inside. I'm too afraid to dangle my legs over the other side.