30

"I'm not sleeping with you," I say once I'm inside his room

"Okay," he shuts the door, walking past me to the bathroom.

I hear the water start running.

I take a seat on the bed. Picking up the remote, I turn on the TV.

Through my peripheral vision, I notice that he didn't close the door. A crack is left open.

I watch as he pulls his shirt over his head, almost in an erotic way, revealing his tattoos, and his back muscles flexing. Tossing his shirt to the side, he moves to unbuckle his pants, then pulls them down with his boxers, revealing his ass.

God, it's like his body was molded by fucking Michelangelo.

I avert my gaze, once he moves out of my sight. I feel naughty, having watched him undress like that.

Looking at the TV screen, I notice that it's The Notebook, paused right in the middle.

What?

Did he watch The Notebook?

He emerges from the bathroom ten minutes later, his hair wet, a white towel wrapped way too low around his hips. Water drips down his chest. My gaze follows the droplets sliding down his chest, to his V-line, until it dissolves into the towel.

"Admiring me?" He muses, his hand flipping his dripping wet hair out of his face.

"You watched The Notebook?" I ask, turning this around on him, trying to erase the fact, that I totally ogled over him just seconds ago.

"What? No," he says, way too quickly, giving away his lie.

"You're lying," I say. I lean closer, still sitting on the edge of the bed. "Are you embarrassed?"

"No," he states. "So what I watched it. It's a good movie," he says, walking over to his open suitcase, and picking out a pair of sweatpants.

He pulls them on and walks over to the bed, laying down on the right side, his head perched up on the headboard.

"Aren't you going to wear a shirt?" I ask, looking back at him.

"No," he simply says. "Are you gonna sleep in these clothes?"

I'm wearing a pair of sweats and a cropped tank top. I was going to sleep before I went to the rooftop. I couldn't sleep and needed to unwind.

"There's no chance in hell, I'll undress with you in the room," I state. "Well, won't you at least be a gentleman and propose to sleep on the couch?" I raise a brow at his antics.

"Nah," he shakes his head.

"Asshole," I mutter. "I'm not sleeping on the couch."

"Okay, fine by me," he drags out the 'O'.