He opened the door and widened his eyes looking at his father who is standing infront of him..

Appa... What happened? Why you came here? Anything emergency? He asked bewildered and his father smiled at his questions..

No.. he shook his head.. and hearing his voice Vijay and Rudra stood up from their place and went to the door..

Sir!! How are you? Rudra asked..

Come In sir.. Vijay said and dragged Santhosh inside with him..

Sit down please.. Vijay said and he sat down on the couch and looked around the office..

It seems that you altered your office.. he said..

Yes sir.. you visited me here before few years.. I made changes last year.. Vijay said..

Good.. this is more comfortable than the old one I think...

Yeah.. ofcourse sir..

How are you doing?

I'm fine Rudra.. how are you? And Vijay?

We are fine sir.. how is mam? It's been years since we saw her.. even she didn't attend Rudra's reception.. Vijay said.

She is fine and asked me to give her blessings for you both.. and at your reception time she wasn't well to attend Rudra.. he said..

It's fine sir.. no issues..

Santhosh order something for him.. Vijay said ..

Haan.. yes.. yes sir.. he said and dialled the cafeteria and ordered a coffee for his father..

Come sit my kids.. why you are all standing? They sat beside him and Santhosh sat in the opposite chair..

Congratulations Rudra.. heard that you are going to be a father.. I'm so happy for you.. he said..

Thank you sir..

How come you are here? It's a surprise for me..

I just came to visit Vijay.. I just came from a tour sir..

Yeah I know.. this boy is crazy cricket fan and he will watch every match.. so in my home everyone is also updated with each and everything.. he showed Santhosh..

They laughed and talked for few minutes..

Sir.. when you are going to plan Santhosh's marriage? Vijay asked suddenly..

Why? He asked shocked..

Just.. asking.. he said while laughing and Rudra glared at him..

What's urgency Vijay.. we will see after two or three years..

Yeah.. that's right.. Vijay said awkwardly..

Sir.. I want to talk with you.. Rudra said..

Appa.. you didn't told me that why you came here? Santhosh asked immediately cutting Rudra..

I came to get the car key da.. I wanted to take your mom to hospital..

Oh!! Hmm.. here.. you can go now..see you at evening.. Santhosh said hurriedly..

He is very afraid of his father and doesn't want him to mistake Rudra or Vijay in his marriage matter..

Yeah.. I'll go.. Rudra.. what you want to tell? He asked turning his attention to him..

About Santhosh's marriage..

And he explained everything to him, all details about Jeevitha except the part that Santhosh liked her..

Sir.. please don't mistake me that I talked about this at this place suddenly.. I was thinking to come to your home with my wife to talk about this.. but at your sudden arrival, I just thought that I don't want to drag this anymore.. Rudra said..

Santhosh's father was staring at the table..

Sir.. Vijay's voice brought him to the world..

What's your opinion? He asked looking at Santhosh..

Nothing appa.. whatever your wish is my wish.. I don't have any thoughts about my marriage till now.. he said looking at his feet..

Hmmm... Let me discuss with his mother first.. I'll myself call you once we decided Rudra..

Sir.. please consider this as our request.. we really wanted to marry her to a good guy with good family background which have good human beings.. that's why me and Rudra wanted Santhosh to marry Jeevitha..

You discuss with ma'am about this sir.. whatever you decided please let us know and we will be very happy if it's a positive response. Rudra said..

He smiled at Rudra..

Bye.. I'm leaving for now.. he said and left from there...

Santhosh sat down with a thud and exhaled deeply..

Rudra sir.. what's that? He asked

What what?

Sir.. that..

Santhosh.. don't get worked up on this matter.. let him decide.. I know he will say ok for this marriage.. Rudra said and Vijay also nodded..

How come you are so sure? He asked

We know.. they both said in unison..

Hmmm...

Okay.. I'm leaving now.. see you later.. Rudra said and left after hugging both of them..