Oi.. he whispered in her ears..

Hmm... She said and opened her eyes..

Enanga!!! You came? When? She asked happily..

He hugged her and pecked her lips and kissed her whole face cupping her jaw's.. she smiled in content and kissed his forehead cupping his left cheek..

I missed you both.. freaking so much... He said ..

We missed you too.. she said and leaned on his chest..

Why are you sitting here?

Waiting for you.. she said and kept her chin on his chest and looked him.

He smiled lovingly and kissed her forehead..

Come.. let's go.. he said and picked up her in bridal style and left for their room.. he took a quick shower and changed his clothes and joined Meenakshi to bed who is waiting for him..

They both cuddled and talked random things and slept eventually in eachother embrace after a long time..

One fine day.. Vijay, Santhosh and Rudra was talking something about his business in Vijay's office.. he visited his office most importantly to meet Mahira because Meenakshi told everything to him once he came and he was so curious to meet her .

Vijay called Mahira to his cabin and he introduced her to Rudra and she was so surprised to see him in person and gushed about that she is a big fan of him.. and even took selfies with him..

Vijay was getting jealous looking at them talking like they have known for years..

He cleared his throat and asked them..

Hmm.. that.. you both met each other and that's enough for today.. Mahi go to your cabin and will see you later..

No please.. I don't have work today.. I wanted to spend some time with you all.. she whined..

Anna.. here.. please.. one autograph.. she extended a paper and pen taking that out from her bag..

This girl will make me crazy one day.. Vijay mumbled .

Rudra heard this and laughed at him..

Why you are laughing? Mahira asked in amusement..

Nothing... Just like that.. he said and gave the paper which he signed to her and she did a small dance of happiness..

Aiyo.. I'll post this in my social media accounts today.. she said excitedly..

Santhosh ordered beverages for them and they had them while continuing their another session of conversation..

After a while Mahira left to her work..

Talk about Mahira with your parents soon.. first get engaged and then continue this relationship.. that will give you both an eternal bond.. you both will feel that you have atleast one person in your life that you can trust wholeheartedly.. without any hesitation.. Rudra said..

Santhosh raised his eyebrows hearing him and Vijay clapped his hands..

Wow.. that was something dude . Whooo whooo.. he whistled loudly..

Rudra chuckled and Santhosh laughed along with him..

They heard a knock on the door..

Are you expecting someone? Rudra asked..

No sir.. I already cleared our schedule for three hours.. I don't know whom it may be..

Santhosh.. go and look at the door.. Vijay said and he nodded and went to see the person..