(V) I love you too lando. Be safe

I hang up the call and walk back to the kitchen. I wipe my tears and drink a glass of water to distract myself. All I can do is look toward the future where we'll be together as a family.

____

Once I was ready and oliva had woken, I got her prepared to head out. I grabbed some reusables bags to bring back the groceries, and carried her diaper bag as well. In my other hand I carried her car seat. I made sure all lights were off before locking the door and heading out.

I waited in the lobby for an Uber to head to the doctor. It was a bit farther out and I wasn't going to be able to walk. And of course Carlos only had his fancy two passenger car which I couldn't take Olivia in. And lando being lando took his car keys with him, so I couldn't use his car. The only other car he had was also a two passenger.

"Let's see how this goes Livy. Leave it to your Tio and daddy to only have fancy cars" I smile down and poke her nose causing her to smile. At least she's feeling better.

The Uber arrives and I walk over. I get in with the car seat and he drives off toward the section of town where her doctor is.

____

After the appointment, I head back to the lobby to wait for another Uber. It went well, she's doing fine. They think she may have an ear infection which is causing her to be fussy. So on the way home we also had to stop for some medication. Another stop to add to the list.

The Uber was quick and dropped us off in town. The market and pharmacy were on the same block, and it was only 5 blocks to walk home. So I had to hurry in case it rained.

I thank the driver and head into the market. Luckily they have carts where I can place her car seat and take a break.

I focus only on the necessities since I'll have to carry it all home either way. We get some produce, milk, and eggs. I'll have to figure out how to get the other extra things I need later on.

I pay and get prepared to head out.
"Hey do you need help to your car?" A man around my age or a few years older asks.
I shake my head, "I don't have a car.  But thank you" I smile.
"But how-"
"Tina? I can't believe you" I hear a familiar voice say behind. I turn around and face max.
"What?"
"Why didn't you call me? Tell me you needed help?"
"Because I don't need help" I smile.
"How see you going to walk all this home?"
"I was just about to find out" I laugh.
"Tina it's not funny" he replies.

He grabs the bags and begins to walk out. I thank the man one more time who smiles back.

I follow max outside and he loads everything into his car. He then takes the car seat and loads it in as well. I get into the passenger and wait for him to enter.

"I'm sorry max, don't be upset"
He sighs. "I just wish you'd trust that P and I are here for you. I don't know how many times I have to tell you"
"I felt bad. Olivia and I aren't your responsibility"
"But we're your friends. And we'll always be here for you, just how you'd do the same for us" he smiles.
"Okay"
"Okay? So for these next few weeks if you need to get something or go somewhere you call me"
"Thank you max. You're the best"
"I know" he smirks and drives off.

We stop by the pharmacy on the way home and make a quick pit stop. He explained that P was at a modeling job all day so she wouldn't be home until tonight.

____

We arrive at home after getting everything. Max hangs around and keeps Olivia company while I put everything away.

I ordered takeout and had it delivered for dinner, so when it arrives I get ready to eat. I turn the tv on to watch the practice in Brazil. Max stays and has dinner with us as well.

"I really hope it clears up. It's too dangerous" I say.
"It'll be fine. Lan can take care of himself" he replied.
I nod. He's right and I should have faith in him.
____
Practice ends and it went  okay. They didn't do too great but couldve been worse.

We say goodbye to max and he heads out.
"Alright princess. Let's get you to bed" I say as I pick Olivia up.

I walk over to our room and warm her up a bath to calm her down. I then get her dressed into pjs after lathering her up with lotion. The medication goes into her bottle and I feed her so she can go to bed.

I wish her cheek as she falls asleep in my arms. Then I place her in the crib.

I leave a small lamp on and turn the tv on. Lando said he would call so I have to do my best to stay awake.