zenitsu screeches, "THREE WIVES!! YOU HOME WRECKER..—!!" He got punched in the face.

tengen then brought out the letters the kasugai crow sent him, showing it to them as they grab it and read through it.

"...in the letters i noticed how they tell you not to stand out." tanjiro says, making tengen sigh exasperatedly.

"that's why i'm sending you three." The hashira says, "you'll need to disguise yourselves of course, and in the most unflashy way. All three of my wives are brilliant ninja's known as kunoichi's. I was almost certain that this district would be the perfect place for demons but when i went in as a customer, i couldn't get any info on them. So i sent each of them in to get closer than a customer ever could. Since i've already narrowed down the likeliest houses to three, you all will search for my wives there and try and gather information." He pauses.

"suma of the tokito house."

"makio of the ogimoto house."

"hinatsuru of the kyogoku house."

"...they're probably all dead if they stopped writing." inosuke bluntly says, earning a punch from tengen. The sliding door soon opened to reveal one of the house-owners whom brought supplies which the hashira requested.

The kamaboko trio lean their heads in curiously, seeing all the makeup, fancy kimonos, etc. Tengen smirks, "let's get you all ready!" He was about to help the boys when (y/n) cut him off.

"erm, i'll handle this." She says nervously, ushering the kamaboko trio to her as she begun working on all three of them. tanjiro and zenitsu blushed as her hands touched their skin and how close her face was they could feel the faint of her breath caressing their faces. inosuke felt his stomach all fluttery and he was unsure what this feeling was since he never had anyone to tell him these things. What the boar-head did know, is that (y/n)'s presence this close to him made him feel giddy.

"...and...done!" (y/n) grins, putting down the brush, "now you three put on your kimono's while i get dressed, mkay?" She ushers them out before closing the doors. The trio follow her instructions and once they finish, they go back to tengen where he sat impatiently waiting for them, he was already changed as well. His eyes shot up in shock, "woah!!! impressive handiwork!! If i weren't married and if you guys were actually girls, i would have given my shot!!" He loudly exclaims.

"how creepy.." inosuke grunts, "i'm not into the male population."

"that's right and i highly doubt i'd be interested in someone like you." zenitsu scoffs, making tanjiro chuckle nervously, "a womanizer and a flirt."

tengen glares at the yellow haired male before looking around for a certain foreign girl, "where's (y/n)?" He asks, tanjiro explains she was getting ready. After a while, they heard footsteps approaching the door as it slid open.

"i'm here!" (y/n) steps inside, smoothing out her kimono and making sure it wasn't creased. Unbeknownst to her, tengen's jaw slacked as his magenta hues roam her body up and down, taking in every bit of feature. He clenches his fists as he felt desire bubbling up inside him yet he couldn't take his eyes off her, not even for a minute.

The kamaboko trio felt the same. tanjiro blushed heavily as he looks at (y/n). She was so..goddess. zenitsu thought she was an angel that descended from the heavens and he had no right to gaze upon her. inosuke felt his heart thud against his chest, eyes wide as he felt speechless at the sight of the foreign girl. He felt strange, but a good kind of strange.

sensing the silence, (y/n) looks at them confused, "what? Is something on my face? I hope not..!" She lightly touches her cheek. Did she smear some makeup??

tanjiro snaps out of it, rapidly shaking his head, "NO! I mean..." he stammers, face burning, "you look beautiful, (y/n)!" He comments, making her bashful.

"aww, thank you." Just as she says that, her box rattled open and crawling out were rui and enmu, both demons hardly spared them a glance as their eyes were on (y/n). The little spider demon thought his big sis outshined all the girls he met (before devouring them) and never met before.

enmu on the other hand....his gaze was transfixed on the foreign girl. His eyes enlarged for just a moment as he felt desire course through him the longer he stared. He slowly licks his lips, humming, "my, my, what a butterfly you are, my little human~." He coos, growing back into his normal size as he steps towards her with his arms spread out. Before any of them can say something, he buried his face in her neck, inhaling her intoxicating scent as she stiffens, "how wonderful you smell~. Seeing you like this just makes me want to..—"

Lower moon one quickly avoids the claws of rui as the spider demon slashes at him, standing protectively in front of her, "stay away from nee-san..." he threatens, making (y/n) laugh nervously as she tries to diffuse the tension before settling them back in the box with a sweat-drop.

"let's get going." she says as all five of then leave the wisteria household. They came upon the tokito house, where tengen tries to sell one of the kamaboko trio first. However, the owners laid their eyes upon (y/n), whom was absentmindedly looking around.

"we actually want her.." the lady points to the foreign girl, "in all my years, i have never gazed upon someone with such wonderful features and a beautiful physique. I'll pay triple the amount."

(y/n) looks at the old lady, blinking owlishly. what is this?..an auction on who gets the better deal..?..or woman...in this case. Eugh...—

tengen's eyebrow twitched, "are you sure you want her? How about sumiko!" He shoves tanjiro forward, although the woman was persistent until she gave in, accepting the burgundy-haired male into their house.

tanjiro glances back at (y/n), who waves him dramatically. you will be missed, my guy...— somehow he can understand what she was thinking by the expression on her face, making him sweat-drop.

Soon after, inosuke and zenitsu were the last to get taken, leaving (y/n) by her lonesome.

The sound hashira felt more irritated than usual as he narrows his eyes at all the men in the district whom were eyeing up the (h/c)-ette with their lustful gazes. Not only that, but the owners of kyogoku and ogimoto wanted her too. He moved closer to the girl, almost possessively.

(y/n) furrows her brows, "tengen?..which house am i supposed to go in?" She asks and before he can reply they were surrounded by men whom were trying to pay tengen for the (h/c)-ette's services or trying to get the sound hashira to sell her.

"oi!!" The foreign girl glares, catching the men's attention, "I AM NOT FOR SALE!!!" She hisses.

tengen too gained an irk mark, shouting at them, "URUSAI!! This is my wife!!!" His statement caused disappointment as he possessively wraps a muscular arm around her waist waiting for the crowd to dissipate till it was just him and the foreign girl. He smirks triumphantly, glancing at (y/n) only to see a deadpanned look on her face. He sweat-drops.

"wife?? since when am i your wife? don't you have three already? womanizer." she insults, making tengen laugh nervously.

The sound hashira then brings her close to his body, leaning his face down a bit, grinning, "of course you're my wife! My fourth to be exact!" He laughs loudly, making her sigh as she tries to hide her embarrassed face, "how can i send my fourth wife into one of these sinful places? It is the duty of the husband to protect the wife!"

(y/n) walks ahead of him with a huff, "you're not my husband!" She hisses.

tengen smirks, trailing after her, "not yet." He will definitely marry her.

TAISHO SECRETS
. tengen loves a challenge (when its about (y/n)).
. enmu wants to make (y/n) his...
. rui hates all males who gaze upon his big sis.
. inosuke wants (y/n) as his mate.
. zenitsu has eyes for (y/n) only.
. someone was watching (y/n)....
. tanjiro hopes no man touches (y/n) inappropriately.

a/n: enjoy!!