-With a knife?- Jennie smiles skeptically.

-With a screwdriver, a knife, or something like that.- Ignoring the irony, Irene answers in all seriousness.

-I see.- Jennie raises an eyebrow.- Well, if she was bullied, then anything can happen. I was bullied in high school for the first two years, too. Maybe I would have attacked someone with a knife too.

-Really?- Irene stops, looking closely at her new friend.

-Yes. What is it?- Kim is also examining herself.- I looked different, but I wasn't a complete sucker either. It was because of... because of moving to a new place, I was withdrawn, or something like that. In general, I myself started the school year at a new school terribly. I mean, someone tolerates it, and someone struggles with it.

-And how did it go? Who won this fight?- Kang asks.

-Judging by what she did in the canteen, she is.- Irene laughs.- Fuck, did you see Sana's face? She blushed with indignation.

-Do you know her?

-We went to camp together last year. With her and her friends. The school where she studies is in the neighboring district, so we crossed paths at different parties.- Irene answers.

-I'm here without friends, so I had to improvise.- Jennie looks from one girl to the other for a long time, thinking about what she wants to say.- Hey. Would you like to smoke some weed?

-Do you have any weed with you?- Seulgi happily rounds her eyes, immediately tucking her long bangs hanging over her eyes behind her ear.- Last year, everyone in the camp was searched because someone smuggled booze with them. In general, the camp is creepy. The training is shitty, and they don't let us drink either. Last year, no one was noticed with suspicious things, but still we did not take anything with us.

-I have enough weed with me to "feed" the whole camp, but...- Kim raises an eyebrow.- I don't need the whole camp. Just you.

-You have good taste, baby.- Irene puts her arms around Jennie, putting her hands on her shoulders, and they walk forward again.

-You're too direct. That's why there are so many problems.

Kim looks at Seulgi, but doesn't answer her.

-I like it. I love it when people do what they want and say what they think. Really, you're too small for that. I'm not talking about age, if anything.- Irene clarifies.- By the way, are you graduating from high school?

-No, I graduated from school this year. I will turn eighteen in August. Small girls are very sexy.- Jennie arches an eyebrow, biting her lip and looking at Irene.- But they are not weak either. Take my word for it.

-Not everyone is sexy.- Irene smiles at her too, raising an eyebrow.- But you definitely are.

-Hey.- Seulgi says.- Calm down.

Jennie and Irene are laughing. The brown-haired girl thinks that Irene is straight, for some reason she is sure of it. But she liked how quickly she got her bearings. Kim feels that her choice was successful, and there is hope that the summer at this camp will not be boring.

***

Jennie is lying on the bed and looking through the Instagram feed. She had already told Jisoo about everything that had happened recently. The evening turned out to be eventful, but it wasn't even over. There's an event scheduled for eight o'clock. There's still time to lie down.