9. Mine

Chapter - 9
_

VOTE PLEASE
_

Rudabs pov:

I was overwhelmed by his closness, but I wanted to show him my anger. I didn't want to give up this fast.

I stood up from the chair and ran away towards the chamber, he tried to catch my hand but failed. Running through the hallways, colliding with the air him after me, I run to his chamber - our chamber and close to door shut before he could reach giggling and teasing him. And locked the door.

I wait near the door for him to come outside.

"Andar nahi anay degi" He asked from across the door

{Will you not let me in?}

Nahi, I replied from across the door

{No}

"Acha to ab ap Rustam Khan ko kamre se niklae gi" He said.

{ so now you'll send Rustam Khan out of his room}

"Ji aj apka yahan dhakla band, hum naraz hain apse, jaiye apni library mein"
Ap ko wo hi jagha pasand hai na to ab mat aiye

{ yes, today you cannot enter here, I'm upset with you. You do not like this place so go}

The attendees at a distance were watching him, he said "privacy".

"Abhi to hum jarahe hain begum jaan, suba batayege apko humein nikalane ki saza" He said and left.

{ I'm going right now begum Japan, I'll tell you tomorrow for sending me away}

I took his words as a mere joke and went to sleep. I was enjoying this I was enjoying to show my right on him. He's mine.

Yes, we might have been married suddenly but I respect my relationships so much. Fate tied me with him.

He's my husband and only mine.

I had a very peaceful sleep after many days, he was back home safe and was around me but his words rang in my ears he said last night making me jump up in my sleep what will he do?

" Will he lock me in the dark like my father used to punish me"
I asked myself .

I was getting ready in the dressing room of the chamber as usual, many attendees helping me.

He lashes into the room early morning, and screamed "PRIVACY" I've never heard him speak this authoritatively.

I straighten My back in fear as he moves close to the chair of the dresser I was seated on.
sweatbeads forming on my head. Is he angry? Will he harm me now.. I was so scared

With a shaky voice unable to move, I tried to form words but my mouth failed to speak, seeing my state, he had a smirk on his face, He was teasing me.

He leaned down holding the chair and said

"Ap to itni jaldi dar gayi, begum shaiba" Abhi to humne kuch kiya b nai

{You got scared so early, begum shaiba, I haven't even done anything}

My breath was uneven now my heart racing, oh this man, he knew my weakness.

I also take a sigh of relief, that he is not angry on me or locking me or harming me

"Ap ko manane k liye aik shair hai" He says and moves in front of me pushing away the jewellery and ornaments he sat at the edge of the table, how his every move drove me crazy?

{ I have a poetry to make you happy}

"Tum naraz naraz lagti ho janan,
Koi tarqeeb batao manane ki,
Hum apni Jan girvi rhak dege,
Keemat batao tum muskurane ki".