6. Dancing emotions

Chapter - 6

Thank you for 80 plus reads please vote ❤
_
How's the new book cover 🙈
_

Another sun grew, each passing day filling her with disappointment, question and guilt. Everyones eyes around her felt questioning .

She felt unwanted. Unworthy.

The worst part was he confused her, he didn't leave her side , he didn't abandon her in front of the world, he steps up for her she feels something yet there was something that made her feel unworthy. She had so many questions. He stood beside her, he protected her, but never even came to see her since they married.

She could see feelings in his eyes but yet he never said anything to her. They haven't exchanged a single word since the day married after the tragedy of her fathers death.
This wound still fresh, when she wanted someone to be there for her in this hard time where she had lost her father the first day she stepped out, she was left all alone. Unwanted.the guilt of being a burden was very heavy on her heart.
---
Attendees after announcing, enter the room, she was still in her bed lost in her thoughts and turmoil of pain, hushed whispers of attendees running here and there drawing the luxury silk curtains away, causing the room to filled with sunlight, the soft rays falling on her. The room filled with exquisite furniture. Crystal chandeliers shining in the sun rays lighting up the whole chamber. She hears beautiful birds chirping outside, the sweet smell of those white roses giving her everything for a perfect morning .

until the door opens in a thud and khala bi enters the chamber. Everyone who was preparing for Rudabs bath and breakfast started leaving on her order.

She gets up from her bed covering herself and hiding the confusion and guilt of explaining another absence of her husband.

"Hum to yahan Rustam se milne aye thy... Wo kya hai na AJ Aik aur Rasam hai jisme biwi apne soahar k liye uski pasand ka khana tayyar karti hai. Par apko kya pata unki pasand na pasand.. Taunts khala bi.
She looks down. realising the truth in what she just said. Feeling insulted.

{ I came here to see rustam, today is a traditional ceremony, in which wife cooks husbands fav food, but you do not even know his favorite}

She never had any relationship expect her father, she didn't knew the outside world, people and behavior she was very confused by his gestures she got hope, that perhaps they have a connection perhaps he has an answer but his ignorance disappointed her again and again.

Khala bi continues..... Wo kya hai na ye jo sab phele Rustam nay kiya... Wo sari sultanat k samne hona tha unhon nay apni izzat k khatir kiya ye to aik apas ki Rasam hai hume yakeen hai Rustam is me kabhi shamil nahi honge. Jaldi se niche aa jaiye . She says leaving the the with a smile of challenge on her face leaving her shattered again.

{ actually, all that Rustam has done in the past days was only for his own image. But this is a intimate tradition and doesn't involve other people.
I know he will never take part in their nonsense}

The words "wo sab unhon nay apni izzat k liye kiya"
Ringing in her ears what if the connection she felt was just a misinterpretation she thought. What if he won't show up today. What if my father asked him to marry me when he died, and he did out if obligation. I am a burden she thought her eyes filled with a well of unshed tears. Before she left the room she had decided that if he does not show up she will stop hoping for a future with him.
______
As she desended the Royal staircase, the Royal Blue gown dancing around her feet the drape of it covering the stairs left behind. Execuding sweet and calm aura shining tinted cheeks, her Royal Blue gown shining in the candle light lit across the hallway, welcoming her the black embroidery of sequins shining and reflecting her beauty.