7. Promise

A pre update, A gift for 100 reads ❤
If you're reading, comment and vote please! At least a hi so that I connect with my new readers ✨

Enjoy!!!
_______

Chapter - 7

Rudabs pov:

A rush of emotions evolving inside me when I heard him saying "privacy" At the door of the his chamber.

I jumped off the bed in shock and apprehension.

Many questions running in my mind why did he suddenly show up what will he do.

Is he actually happy with our union?

Is he going to give it chance or is he here to do something with me.

I stood there frozen.

My feet glued near the bed where I got off not remembering that I do not have my dupatta on.

"Andr anay ki ijazat nahi milegi kya begum sahiba"

{ won't you allow Me to enter begum sahiba}

He asks peeking in the room standing in front of the door. He proceeds saying from afar :

" Teri KHAHMOSHI par fida to hum hain hi, kuch key dy to shayad fanaa hojayein. " He said trying to pacify the hurt he have caused. Just like he always overcame his hurt with poetry, unsure of how to make her feel better, he did the same for her.

Shocked with his words. Surprised, astonishingly happy. So he's a poet too, she thinks.his voice and poetry shifted something inside me

Startled by his voice my voice shakes. Something electrifying travels through my whole body.

"Ap ka hi kamra hai or ap hi marzi hai jab chahe aa jayein jaab chahein chalein jayein. I say in a low voice.

{ it's your room, your will, whenever you want to come or leave. }

He was smiling at my remarks making me more confused. What is this man. He steps forward, his hands tied to his back, walking towards me he comes and stops near the bed, causing me to gasp in response.

" Lagta hai yaad arhi thi kisi ko humari"

{ oh, so I guess some one was missing me }
He says.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach my cheeks unknowingly painted in the shade of red unable to form words for a few seconds I try to calm myself down.

heart thumping inside my chest. I couldn't stand still anymore.

"Yad to tab ayegi jab koi kisko ko yad karne k liye kuch janta ho".

{I'd miss you if I knew something about you to miss}

I bravely answerd back scared if he would get angry.

So many unanswered questions, guilt , disappointment and a excitement whirling deep down, everything whirling inside me making my insides so weak. I never knew he would affect me this much. His voice ignited a strange desire to hear him more, his every lip movement gave me thoughts I never could've imagined.

he chuckles again, ruffling his hair, making me angry happy and desire him at his antics at the same time.

He sits on the right side of the bed very alert and attentive, looks at me and signales me to sit still the other end, my heart thumping in my chest, my feet not able to walk back towards the bed when it's only 2 steps away from where I was standing, my throat dry , brain in haze. Not able to process everything happening.

"I'm sorry" He said leaning near me.

I shivered his hot breath, his proximity his cedarwood strong oudor driving my senses insane.
I was staring at him blankly, not able to answer. "I didn't know it would hurt you this much "