5. Unspoken connections

CHAPTER -5
______________

Padh rahe ho to vote or comment b krdena ☹️❤
----

As the night grew darker, khala bi walking in irk, rage and anger, fidgeting her hands together ye kese hua hume to laga tha k wo Rudab ese hi koi hai ". Tumne dekha ayesha kese usne usko sabke samne apna kehdiya. Wo sirf meri beti ka tha SHE SAYS LOUDLY.

ami Jaan ap ye sab mat sochiye unki kismat ka milgaya hum nahi cahate k ab wo kisi or k bad humare hon replies ayesha.

Nahi tum nadan ho tum nahi janti yesab. Tum or us ka aik hona zaruri hai or rahi bat Rudab ki to hum jante hain pichle 2 din se apni nayi naveli dulhan k pas tak nahi gaye Rustam sahab. Kuch to hai... She says cunningly.

{ no you're innocent, yo do not understand all this. You and him has to be one. And about Rudab, I know she's nothing to him. Rustam has not gone to her room from past two days. There is something}
-----
An attendee comes to wake her up "uth jaiye nashte ka time hona wala hai tayyar hojayie"

She goes with the attendees they help them for a warm bath using fragrant oils and rich shampoos and conditioners.

Aik bat puchein aap se bura to nahi manegi rani sahiba" Asks one attendee
Hmm says Rudab
Kya Rustam sahab ko AP achi nahi lagi? Wo.. Humara matlab hai....

{ can I ask you something, please do not mind princess.
Hmm..?
Did rustam sahab not like you? }

Rudab gives her a angry glare and signals everyone to leave every question every eye every day and every ignorance was hurting her. She felt like something useless in this huge palace. Her own husband confused her, he protected her took part heartedly in every ceremony but yet leaves her to answer the questions?

Lost in thoughts she moves towards the small space dedicated as study and started looking for some books to divert her thoughts.

She picks a book that was her favorite, bookmarked she opens it and thinks if he reads it or someone else has book marked it. The bookmarked page said : "love is a fantasy that distracts us from harsh realities of life " This made her curious to know about him more. Is this the reason he's running away from he because he scared to fall in love..? She keeps going through the book feeling a unspoken connection between them.

On the other hand, Rustam in his garden for a morning walk waited for the distant melody to be heard, upon not hearing anything his steps take him closer stood at the same place he was few days ago waiting for her to come and sing an unwanted anticipation and longing in his heart.
----
This evening Rudab decided to leave her room and thought of finding him at the table. Wearing a beautiful white gown full sleeves with beautiful golden handwork perfectly fitting her perfetly with a gold belt tied by her waist.

Unfortunate enough she finds khala bi whose expression shapren up with anger upon her arrival at the table. Ap yahan kese ah raani sahiba she taunts. Or ap k shauhar nazar nahi aa rahe.. Oh wo apke honge to apko pata ho she laughs out.

She sees Rustam arriving from a distance and asks her to sit down at the table. She gets shocked at her sudden change. She keeps standing in shock. Rustam comes and stands beside her eyes fixed on her, He married her as an obligation to save her yet, as he gazed her he felt warmth and sensations in his body he could not ignore. Their eyes met, thier emotions and feelings shifting, the tension in air rising It was the beginning of a connection, a spark of something real amidst the constraints of their arranged union. As they exchanged a silent yet meaningful glance, Rustam realized that perhaps, just perhaps, there was more to this marriage than he had initially thought.

He signales her to sit.

She felt happy and accomplished in front of khala bi that he is finally sitting besides her.

He moves forward to grab a glass of water in an instant , Rudab approaches the glass too thier hands brush together in an accident, eyes meeting for a moment burning with forbidden desire between them As they withdrew their hands, a palpable tension lingered in the air, their hearts racing with the awareness of a forbidden desire. With each passing moment, they found themselves drawn to each other, their souls entwined in a dance of destiny, uncertain yet undeniably drawn together in the tapestry of fate.

-------

Hey lovely readers,
If you're enjoying kindly leave your feedback in the comments and vote ✨❤ New here and need motivation
Follow me on wattpad and insta (wordssofheart3) for updates and reels
Enjoy reading ❤
And thank you for 50 READS ☹️❤