8. Coming closer

chapter - 8
_

VOTE PLEASE
_

I stood down the window waiting for her, my heart telling me she would come. Today I didn't hide myself I Was standing Beneath the balcony window waiting to look at her different lips movements while she hums
.....
After few moments I hear hums and move few steps closer enchanted by her soulful voice last time she had been singing something sad but today the hums were happy excited new.

.... Ankhon se chuu loon k bahein tarasti hain.....
Dil nay pukara hai hann, ab to chale ao. .....
She sang.
-
Her eyes fell on me, I locked her honey rich eyes with mine causing her to turn pink yellow and shades of red I smiled and disappear from her view only to go closer to her in the chamber.

She kept standing there looking for me around red and tension rising in her body.
I stopped infront of the chamber asking attendees to not announce my arrival and leave.

I stepped into the chamber careful, slow steps making sure she does not hear me. She was standing in the balcony, in that beautiful green dress, hairs open, smelling so intoxicating, so desirable her words her hum drove me crazy. I lazily took last steps towards her and hugged her from the behind causing her to gasp in shock.
"MUJE dhoond rahi hain neechy begum sahiba..? "

{ are you looking for me begum sahiba? }

I asked in a low voice she was shivering and I could not help but have unholy thoughts of her little physique struggling under mine.
I rested my chin on her shoulder, she shut her eyes close, I was loving it, she was so obviously affected by me still she was trying to hide it but her skin heating up was screaming that she is attracted to me as much as I am.
"Ankhon se chunay ki zaroorat nahi, bahon mein hain apki, chu lijiye. " Oh I had no control left in me I didn't know how and why I said this but I just did....

Her breath was heaving with every whisper touching her ears, she was struggling to stand still. Her cheeks now burning in red her lips dry and her soft velvet touching my hardend chest.
"Ye ap kya krrhe hain Rus... "

{What are you doing rus... }

She stops. Unable to form words anymore I chuckled at her state.
"Kiu nahi kr skte kya..? Sohahr hain na apke" I tease.

{Why? Can't I do it?, I'm your husband}

She hmms agreeing to my question.
I was so close to the croock of her neck, smellimg like fresh lavender and roses driving me insane I was loosing my senses, my eyes felt heavy my body was leaning into her.

"We are standing in a wide open balcony, someone will see us, she protested"

" Pheli bat ye humara apna baag hai jisme bina ijazat koi nahi ata or dusra ye k agar dehk liya to him darte nhi biwi hain ap humari. "

{First of all you're my wife, and this is my personal garden and no one can enter it without my permission. And even if someone sees I do not care because you are my wife. }

I whispered into her neck, lazily sniffing her enchanting odor. I wanted to feel my lips against the soft skin of neck.

I caged her waist tightly into my arm and pushed her back with me into the chamber, pushing the door of the balcony close with my other free hand.

I left a feather kiss on her neck making her more tensed and red her body having goosebumps, she started turning cold. I slid ny hand from her shoulder to her hand, grabbing her hand I spin her around, her chest collides with mine our eyes meet locked in an instant, causing the tension in the room to raise.

I suddenly hear an announcement of khala bi entering the chamber I sigh in frustration.

Her soft expressions stiffing her eyes scared. "Fikr mat kijiye hum dehkte hain"