4. Honey meets Emerald✨

CHAPTER - 4

Rudab walks out of her room to have breakfast at the family table as she was asked by the attendee.
She finds khala bi sitting there with ayesha.

"I don't know how Rustam married you what you did to him. Tumhara sohahar to suna hai tum hare pas bhi nahi aya shadi ki pheli rat kiyun." She utters disgustingly.

A strange pain grows inside Rudab and she goes running from there crying back to her room.

Rustam was coming from afar and hears someone sobbing. He sees, her back again hairs dancing on her back as she runs through the space. He keeps looking until she gets out of his view.

He moves to the table his face hinting rage hurt and anger. He punches on the table causing everything to shake.
"Seclusion" He screamed causing everyone to shiver.

"Kya kaha hai aapne Rudab se" He questioned authoritatively.

{What did you tell Rudab}

"Tum us larki k liye humse batameezi kroge"?

{You will misbehave with me because of this girl}

" Wo koi larki nahi biwi hain humari. Is sulatanat ki malka humari zimmedari or humari izzat hum apse phone b keh chuke hain k ap apne alfaz KO bhot dehk k istemal kijiye ga"

{She's not a 'girl' she's my wife and the princess of this palace now.
I've told you already to carefully choose your words you say about her}
---

Rudab's pov :
Fleeting into her room tears falling eyes red with hurt and disgust

What did I do to deserve this

Where am I

Who have I married to!?
He does not even want me.
messing and breaking the things in anger she was sobbing just when an attendee asks permission to come in.
She let's her in.

Many women come with baskets of clothes jewellery of various types. Tonight is important even sehzadi Rudab it's a traditional way for a king to announce his wife to the world.
"Hum nahi ayege ja kar kehdijiye apne Rustam sahab se" Said Rudab

Agar wo AJ bhi na aye agar AJ bhi unhon nay sbke samne humein tasleem na kiya to.. Nahi hum nahi jayege she thought.

Sehzadi sahiba , select the things you like you will have to be ready in an hour it's mandatory.

A large decorated chamber she sits in front of a grand mirror.
She was dressed in a lavender saree with lots of beautiful work of embroidery pearls and stones on it her brown hairs locked into beautiful curls resting on her back. The drape of the saree across the chair soft make-up head jewelry, anklets she was looking breathtakingly beautiful. She was saying to an attendee "humara jane ka bilkul dil nahi kya pta wo ayega yaa na-"

{ I do not feel like going, what if he does not show up}

He enters the room the huge gates wide open he clears his throat and everyone starts leaving. She was shocked as she looks into the mirror she finds Rustam observing her from a distance for the first time. Their gazes locked in an instant, her eyes reflecting a pool of warmth and thankfulness. Locked with his captivating emeralds filled with curiosity and anticipation.
She was so beautiful when he gazed up into the mirror he was stunned speechless frozen in time. Rudab feels a flutter of excitement as she meets the Rustams gaze, her heart skipping a beat at the intensity of their unspoken connection. With a shy yet enchanting smile, she lowers her gaze momentarily before meeting his eyes again, her cheeks tinged with a subtle blush. In that fleeting moment, amidst the hushed whispers of courtiers and the soft rustle of her saree, a silent understanding passes between them, hinting at the possibility of a future yet to unfold.

He leaves the room without saying anything in desperation leaving her in questions again.

--
The Hall of the palace was adorned with Royal luxury decor. Flowers, curtains, drapes crystal chandeliers casting warm glow on the veiw rich painting and gold ornaments adore the walls and tables of the geusts, including Dignitaries, royalties, and their family was present there waiting for Rustam and Rudab.

As Rustam and Rudab enter the Hall trumpets blow welcoming the newly weds. Their arms interlocked . Walking tall to the thronethrone embodying royalty, grace and timeless allure. The celebration starts by performance of some geusts, thier gazes stealing glances in between moments her veiled vision wandering on his perfect face. After some performances and speeches of geusts the king announces his queen.

"This is Rudab Rustam Khan, now my wife and the queen of Amarja. " And your are obliged to respect and observe her As a queen Her order will be equal to my order. And her respect is my respect Rustam announces with pride , affirmation and surety.

A huge feast after the celebrations and Annoucmet was planned.
In traditional the king was supposed to feed the first bite of his food to his queen and vice versa. In front of the honorable geusts.
-----
Rustams and Rudabs plates filled with lavish, mouth watering and piping hot rice chicken and various salads.

Rustam makes a morsel and forwards his hand to Rudab his eyes casted down as he approaches. Rudab, accepts the morsel with a graceful nod, her eyes sparkling with joy and love. As she takes the morsel from his hand, there is a hushed reverence in the air, as if time itself has paused to witness this intimate exchange between the royal couple.

Her soft delicate lips touch his rough fingers igniting a unknown fire.

Now she reaches towards him, makes a delicious morsel, her hands cold, cheeks tinted red as she approaches his mouth, his gaze fixated on her. Her shyness evident.

He accepts the morsel with a sly smile, a silent exchange of devotion passess between them, a testament of the depth of their bond and the mutual respect they share. Later both of them started having their feasts stealing silent glances at eachother.
The night ends with lots of celebration.

Exhausted due to the hustle bustle, Rudab leaves for her room. Expecting him to be maybe there, maybe today after the exchange of some beautiful moments between them.
She did not find him here, even today.
Hurt and heartbroken loosing hope in their forceful relationship, she retires to sleep.

______

Hey readers, If you're reading this please leave your follow/vote/comments it would motivate me a lot!
I try doing better and better ❤
Also I need feedbacks badly