V1. Chapter 9 - I Don't use Medicine

Sora's POV:

I was hiding on the other side of the alley and watched the scene behold. With the help of my camera of course. This would keep me away from leaning and I could record it at the same time. I'd delete it if were just a personal matter though. It seemed like Horikita San wanted to meet her brother this late at night. Or if it was the other way around, Horikita Senpai might not be willing to meet her. "Suzune, I didn't think you'd follow me all the way here." Did he mean this school?

Horikita San seemed desperate about her brother. "But, I'm different from the useless me that you knew in the past. I've come here to catch up to you." She said but Horkita Senpai was facing away from her. I could see his face though. He had disappointment written all over his face. But, he didn't seem to be interested in her even a bit as if she didn't exist in his eyes. "Catch up, huh?" He said while adjusting his glasses. 

"I heard that you're in class D. It doesn't seem like anything has changed in the last 3 years. You've always been looking at my back. That's why you've never been able to see your own flaws. Choosing to come to this school was another one of your mistakes." Horkita Senpai just rejected her efforts though he was stating some truth about her. Her flaws. She isn't aware of them.

"That's- That's wrong. I'm going to rise up to class A. And then-" Horikita Senpai cut her off. "That's impossible. This school isn't as easy as you think. You'll never reach class A. Rather, your class will crumble before that." What he said was true. There were these special exams, us first years weren't introduced to yet. Horikita San still didn't give up. "I will absolutely reach class A..." She trailed off not sure about her own words. 

"I already said it's impossible. You're really an unreasonable sister." Horikita Senpai turned around to finally look at her. What a way to discourage someone... Senpai, I still haven't forgotten about our first conversation. There was a change in his form suddenly and he grabbed Horikita San's wrist while pushing her against the wall. I flinched as I stopped myself from springing into action. I could sense another presence. There was a shadow of a person on the other side of the alley which cast over the ground. 

"My imouto, assigned to class D. And I'm the one who bears the shame of it. Leave this school right now." Horikita Senpai declared while looking down at her. "Nii San... I..." She tried to explain but he cut her off to it. Is he in some kind of family hierarchy trouble? Saying that he's bearing the shame... Horikita Senpai continued his verbal attacks. "You have neither the power nor the qualifications to aim for class A. You must learn..." He trialed off while trying to take action. I was surprised to see Kouji San stepping out of his hiding spot and approaching them in a flash. 

He grabbed Horikita Senpai's hand stopping him from attacking. Senpai looked at his hand and then towards Kouji San. I couldn't see his expression as they were facing opposite of me. "A-ayanokouji Kun?!" Horikita San was surprised as it all happened in the blink of an eye. "You were trying to throw her to the ground, right? It's concrete here you know. Just because you're siblings doesn't mean you can do anything you want." He said maybe while glaring at him. 

"It's not admirable to eavesdrop." Horikita Senpai said as I sweatdropped. I'm doing this for the sake of points. And I don't mean to learn your private stuff anyway. "Just let go of her hand." Kouji San said while glaring at him. "That's my line." Horikita Senpai said gesturing to his hand. Kouji San glanced in my direction for a split second and glared back at Horikita Senpai. I managed to hide my shadow quite well... And then I realized my hand's shadow was cast on the ground. I sighed at my carelessness.  

"Stop, Ayanokouji Kun..." Horikita San said with a strained voice. Kouji San reluctantly let go of his hand as Horikita Senpai attacked his face with a quick backhand. He leaned back instinctively dodging the attack. Furthermore, Senpai aimed for his vitals with a nasty kick but Kouji San dodged it too. That kick looked like it had the power to knock someone unconscious with one hit. It's impressive enough. Horikita Senpai seems to be trained.