Cockroach Terminator

Start from the beginning

"This thing's tough." Leo stated. 

"Naturally. Cockroaches are among the most resilient life forms on the planet." Donnie stated. 

"And the grossest." Mikey and I stated, then the roach, knocked Mikey off. 

"Sensitive roach." Mikey groaned. 

"Where's Raph?" I asked. 

"Eat hot manhole cover!" Raph exclaimed. 

Raph started to fire the manhole covers and managed to knock it down. The bug began to twitch and started to approach but it got knocked down completely. Raph continues to fire again. 

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Ease up, Raph. I think you got him." I stated. 

"Okay. Okay. What do we do with it?" Raph asked. 

"Forget the roach! We've got to stop the Kraang before they destroy the Earth." Leo stated. 

"Leo's right. We've got to go." Raph stated. 

"You just want to get away from that thing." Mikey stated. 

"Is that so wrong? Oh, no. It's gone! Come on, guys, we've got to move." Raph said as he pushed us all into the Shellraiser. 

.

"There's the van! They must have picked up the lens." Donnie stated. 

"Ram that sucker!" Raph exclaimed. 

Leo knocks the Krang's van down.

"Halt, Kraang!" Leo stated. 

"The halting of Kraang is not a thing that the ones who are turtles and the girl will be doing to Kraang." Kraang stated. 

"Wrong. The halting of Kraang is exactly the thing that the ones who are- yeah, just halt!" Leo said. 

"Which do we save first? The world or the English language?" Donnie asked. 

"I've got the lens." Raph stated. 

The spy roach appears on the van. Raph screams and the bug starts to fire lasers at the Krang.

Leo: Mikey, Donnie and Y/n, you take the roach. Raph, you're coming with me. Raph? Raph!" Leo exclaimed. 

Raph is hiding in the corner.

"All right, roachie. Time to meet your maker." Mikey stated. 

"Wait, isn't that me?" Donnie asked. 

"Exactly. Go get him, tiger." Mikey and I stated in unison.  

The roach grabs Donnie while a few winged Krang fly alongside and Mikey dodged. 

"Oh, no. The Kraang has the lens again." I stated. 

The roach shoved Mikey aside, looks at me and just walks by me. 

Donnie attacks the roach. 

"We're not done with you yet, Spy-Roach!" Mikey stated. 

Mikey sprays bug spray at the roach, making it screech. He and Donnie began to spray him and whack him down as the roach fell on his back.

"Yes, nail him, Mikey!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"Uh-oh." Mikey said. 

But the bug spray is out and the bug gets run over by a truck.

"How does that grill taste, bug?" Mikey asked. 

The truck crashes into a warehouse.

"Now, where's the diamond?" I asked.